St. Louis Rams epic Fisher moustache thread

I'd give him another year. Before the season started I thought this next QB class would be as good as the 2012 class with Luck, RGKnee and Rustled. Doesn't look like it anymore. There's high bust potential with Mariota, Jameis, and Hundley. TBH, i haven't really seen anyone that I'd consider a franchise QB that are coming in the next couple years.

I don't pay close attention to college football so I'm not familiar with how those guys play but I've read before that they could all be busts.

Wish we took a QB in the last draft.

First team in history to only have one sack through the first give games. Amazing.

When is the OP gonna show his face again?

Rams blitz over 50% of all defensive snaps and still only have one sack through five games.

lmao what a joke of a team.

I don't pay close attention to college football so I'm not familiar with how those guys play but I've read before that they could all be busts.

Wish we took a QB in the last draft.

There are probably 5 guys who have starting potential. One of the worst QB classes I've seen in terms of depth.

Winston is the only guy I'd feel confident in.

One thing i like about Hundley is that he's done fairly well for having a shitty line over these last couple years.

There are probably 5 guys who have starting potential. One of the worst QB classes I've seen in terms of depth.

Winston is the only guy I'd feel confident in.

You spelled Hundley wrong.

Winston is the next Jamarcus.

You spelled Hundley wrong.

Winston is the next Jamarcus.

Outside of maybe one game, Hundley has looked pretty bad.

But that offensive scheme is terrible and the offensive line stinks. Makes Hundley a tough guy to evaluate. He has a great arm though.

Just from reading reports and not really watching games I'd say I don't trust anyone coming out of Oregon and Winston seems like the kind of guy that would get less than a 10 on the Wonderlic while raping the person giving the test.

Hundley looks the most interesting to me as of right now.

Id take that ginger goon out of Penn State over all 3 of those explosive, athletic QBs

Winston may come off as dumb but his football IQ is excellent. The most advanced QB in the draft. Throws with anticipation, plays in a pro style offense, stands strong in the pocket under pressure, not afraid to take big hits. Reminds me of Roethlisberger.

EJ Manuel pretty much played with the same team and always underachieved. Winston took that team to another level (as a RS Freshman nonetheless). Elevated the play of others.

Winston may come off as dumb but his football IQ is excellent. The most advanced QB in the draft. Throws with anticipation, plays in a pro style offense, stands scrong in the pocket under pressure, not afraid to take big hits. Reminds me of Roethlisberger.

fixed

Winston may come off as dumb but his football IQ is excellent.

You have to take real life IQ in consideration when drafting a QB that high.

Winston reminds me of Rothlisberger as well with his rape allegations. Most people, especially athletes, are stupid at his age but he legit seems like he's retarded.

Winston may come off as dumb but his football IQ is excellent. The most advanced QB in the draft. Throws with anticipation, plays in a pro style offense, stands strong in the pocket under pressure, not afraid to take big hits. Reminds me of Roethlisberger.

EJ Manuel pretty much played with the same team and always underachieved. Winston took that team to another level (as a RS Freshman nonetheless). Elevated the play of others.

That dude is a liability to say the least.

Back