Spending A Lot Of Money On A Wedding

I will probably never get married (unless she's rich), but by god do I love weddings. A ton of buddies, free booze, chance of hot bridesmaids.......what's not to like? Hell, I got naked during the last wedding I went to (reception).

Just tell your buddy he's better off spending it on this and having an awesome night, because when they get divorced she's gonna take half his shit anyways, and this way he has way less to take.

Oh no doubt, I'm a big fan of going to weddings as well, just would never want to have to pay for one.

I couldn't see myself getting married simply because I have 0 intentions of ever having kids and for most women who want marriage that is a deal breaker.

If it did come down to it though I would only do it if the chick was cool with just going to a court house.

Oh no doubt, I'm a big fan of going to weddings as well, just would never want to have to pay for one.

I couldn't see myself getting married simply because I have 0 intentions of ever having kids and for most women who want marriage that is a deal breaker.

If it did come down to it though I would only do it if the chick was cool with just going to a court house.

But a big wedding is the only good part to getting married....it all goes downhill from there!

But a big wedding is the only good part to getting married....it all goes downhill from there!

It's not good if you are marrying her:

bridezilla-wedding-stress.jpg

Also, I don't understand why people get married. Let alone pay out the ass to do so. Chances are it will end in a divorce, which is more expensive than the wedding.

Meh, I could always kill my wife if things get too bad. I've seen a lot of those forensic shows and I'm pretty sure I could get away with it.

Meh, I could always kill my wife if things get too bad. I've seen a lot of those forensic shows and I'm pretty sure I could get away with it.

But the husband is always the first suspect. Those kinda cases are pretty hard to get away with.

But the husband is always the first suspect. Those kinda cases are pretty hard to get away with.

No body no murder my friend, leave no trace of her and they'll have nothing on you.

my buddy went 30k + into debt to pay for his wedding. tell your buddy not to be my buddy. guy.

My wedding was just under 2K, but if we did it how we wanted to it would have been 30-50, but we are not dumb and when we saw it was over 1K to rent the spot we wanted, we got that, cheap dress, cheap tux, friends did the catering and photos, and reception was 3 months after. My sister had a small wedding that was modest and it was 20K but that included catering, location, photo and video, dress and all that. Its a racket, I had a fine wedding and it was 1 hour long.

As for the divorce thing, shit can happen, but then I dont consider getting married "adult going steady" or whatever like some people do where you get unhappy and break up. I have seen some pieces of work in my lifetime and a lot of crazy bitches, and a lot of childish people of both genders, most people shouldnt be dating at an adult level anyway aha, no need to rush into getting married just because its expected. If you have your whole life ahead of you, why rush it?

Two industries in the US that are largely just legal rackets... higher education and weddings.

Health care >>>>>>>>>>>> Weddings > Education

As for TS tell 'your friend' to cap wifey at 10k. She'll spend 12-15k but at least that's not 25-50k. Your friend should get involved too, chances are she's neglecting cheaper options by using only commercial options. If he knows someone with a nice garden, rooftop, club etc. he can ask them to rent their property for an extremely low cost. If they're good enough friends half the time it's going to be free.

If those shows have taught me anything, they can do absolutely anything with a computer by randomly smattering on the keys....

they'll have this post up and be at your door so fast you won't have time to grab the mandatory 'bring to prison' anal lube

No body no murder my friend, leave no trace of her and they'll have nothing on you.

They've gotten convictions without a body before. People don't just disappear with out a trace in this day in age. (Debit cards, credit cards, surveillance cameras, social media, etc.) If they had enough probable cause that wife is dead and husband killed her it can go to court.

But on the other hand I support any Sherbro in their endeavors.
tumblr_mt2jftiHIY1rwnp75o1_r1_500.gif

Is the female civilian in this gif Judge Judy?

tumblr_n8wccpCJWo1s3uawvo1_500.gif

If those shows have taught me anything, they can do absolutely anything with a computer by randomly smattering on the keys....

they'll have this post up and be at your door so fast you won't have time to grab the mandatory 'bring to prison' anal lube

There is always time for lube.

Is the female civilian in this gif Judge Judy?

tumblr_n8wccpCJWo1s3uawvo1_500.gif

Looks like it. lol

Did you catch that? I must of put 300 hours into that game's multiplayer and I never noticed it.

One shot kills in the Temple. Nostalgia overload for real.

As someone who works in healthcare....I agree.

Something really has to change from the top to the bottom and private parties just don't have the juice to force change.

There is always time for lube.

Just don't take a favor from anyone because if they lend you a snickers today by tomorrow they'll want 3 in return. Be friendly and don't start in with anyone and don't associate with anyone officially. If someone directly threatens you deal with it immediately. If shit gets too saucy request solitary by telling them you're afraid of getting killed.

No personal experience but that's the pre-prison speech you used to hear back in the day.

Just don't take a favor from anyone because if they lend you a snickers today by tomorrow they'll want 3 in return. Be friendly and don't start in with anyone and don't associate with anyone officially. If someone directly threatens you deal with it immediately. If shit gets too saucy request solitary by telling them you're afraid of getting killed.

No personal experience but that's the pre-prison speech you used to hear back in the day.

I think I'd just walk in there, find the biggest baddest motherfucker in the yard and rape the shit out of him. I mean just really get in there in a real weird way.

Back