News SpaceX's 1st astronaut mission! Crew Dragon

We could have used the money for education and healthcare.
Buy your own. Fuck all that. I want us to reach space not pay for your 90 year old grandma or your fucking illiterate kid. K? Thanks

Capitalisation of space is the next step not the stupid bitch in a ghetto yelling hands up don't shoot

??? It's the first private company to do a space launch with people. It is a pretty big deal. It paves the way for space tourism and space exploration. It's the like the third most important thing the US space industry has done behind the moon landing and launching the first shuttle.
There hasn't been a new space shuttle in like 40 years almost. It's pretty cool to see the sleek uniforms and touchscreen monitors instead of the bulky suits and knobs and levers.

We could have used the money for education and healthcare.

You serious? They dropped the ball on each so many times and they had the opportunity and just lost it.

Space exploration invents new technology that most will use everyday. It's an excellent investment.

Warrior kings of ULTRAMAR, here we go!

If we get a rocket to Mars in the next couple of years, I think it'll be in spite of Trump, not because of him.

Thank God everything went okay. That would have been a disaster beyond description if something had gone wrong. I don't think I breathed normally until they were out of the Abort Zone. :p

Haha jeez I was saying to my wife.. with all the shit going on.. if that happened.. 2020 might aswell go down as one of the worse years in recent memory

One of the most amazing things I've ever seen live

Haha jeez I was saying to my wife.. with all the shit going on.. if that happened.. 2020 might aswell go down as one of the worse years in recent memory

Uhh... it is the worst year in just about any memory, but definitely recent memory. The only question is how bad does it get or could get before it gets better.

One of the most amazing things I've ever seen live

If you're in Jax, you should go see one. They are even better in person. Saw the next to last shuttle launch in 2011 and it was awesome.

Uhh... it is the worst year in just about any memory, but definitely recent memory. The only question is how bad does it get or could get before it gets better.
Don't be melodramatic. There have been plenty of years in the past that were astronomically worse than 2020 has been so far. The lockdown and economy crash sucks, but come on...

I don't care how many times it's happened before. Successfully launching humans into outer space is a pretty freakin amazing feat every time.

I think the idea that we'll ever colonize Mars and prolong out existence in any meaningful way is absolutely absurd, but WTF do I know.

The Commander in Chief is now talking beatches

ConstantHugeBluetonguelizard-size_restricted.gif

Don't be melodramatic. There have been plenty of years in the past that were astronomically worse than 2020 has been so far. The lockdown and economy crash sucks, but come on...

Ok... name a few of the many years then.

Ok... name a few of the many years then.
I don't work for you, so no. But you can start at 1939-1945. Over 60 million people died, pick any one of those years. Spanish flu, the many inquisitions and purges, the Mongols, the black plague. You'll figure it out, I believe in you.

So any word if the Space X astronauts have proven the world is flat yet?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back