News SpaceX's 1st astronaut mission! Crew Dragon

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Crew Dragon test flight, finally something cool is happening on this degenerate planet

SpaceX to Launch First Astronauts to Space Station from U.S. Since 2011. A new era of human spaceflight is set to begin as American astronauts once again launch on an American rocket from American soil to the International Space Station as part of NASA’s Commercial Crew Program. NASA astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley will fly on SpaceX’s Crew Dragon spacecraft, lifting off on a Falcon 9 rocket at 4:33 p.m. EDT May 27, from Launch Complex 39A in Florida, for an extended stay at the space station for the Demo-2 mission. The specific duration of the mission is to be determined.

Flies over Edinburgh tonight 9:30 ish, i’ll be sure to look out

Crew Dragon test flight, finally something cool is happening on this degenerate planet

SpaceX to Launch First Astronauts to Space Station from U.S. Since 2011. A new era of human spaceflight is set to begin as American astronauts once again launch on an American rocket from American soil to the International Space Station as part of NASA’s Commercial Crew Program. NASA astronauts Robert Behnken and Douglas Hurley will fly on SpaceX’s Crew Dragon spacecraft, lifting off on a Falcon 9 rocket at 4:33 p.m. EDT May 27, from Launch Complex 39A in Florida, for an extended stay at the space station for the Demo-2 mission. The specific duration of the mission is to be determined.

I'm so fooking here!! So excited! Finally something to feel good about.

They going yet?

tired of chit chatter on stream

launch was cancelled due to weather.

launch was cancelled due to weather.

me right now

B5AB3uD.gif
B5AB3uD.gif
B5AB3uD.gif
B5AB3uD.gif
B5AB3uD.gif
B5AB3uD.gif
B5AB3uD.gif

I've gone off Elon a bit recently but the dude was one of my biggest heroes for a long time so I want it to work out for him.

I'm actually donning one of my Space X shirts I'm that much of a nerd when it comes to this.

It's my first time tuning into stuff like this. I have to sleep though. Will catch up when I wake up.

They made it into a girls movie
yeah it definetly felt like a pussy movie

i mean its a cop action movie, but 2 it was fight against drug dealers which you can say, its fine cops against drug dealers, killing communists in Cuba also great

but in bad boys 3, there is so much horse shit, the new team is filled with pussies, some tiny bitch is super tough, and Will smith fights his son/clone just like in that piece of shit movie he did a while back and that was a shit show

Back