News SpaceX's 1st astronaut mission! Crew Dragon

Yooooo I just watched from my garden.
About 10.20pm here I was watching the skies and could see it clear for about 6 seconds then it was just a dot in the sky.
Appeared like it was coming from the East where it is darker, headed across the moon and lost track in the lighter skies.
Maybe lasted a minute, 90 seconds

I'm stoned in my garden staring at the night sky with my mouth open watching two dudes travelling at 17500 mph heading into space!

That'll get you thinking

I'm gonna watch D. A. R. Y. L. latet

Hey. Fuck your riot. I would rather see more space exploration then you breaking the law and then you getting your neck choked because your an aethiest pussy ass looter.

In the name of cornonaunderpressurehatingwarrominmayberryqepray. Amen

hey since the douche that got suffocated was probably an aethist. Did he come back as a beautiful tree and then get cut down and printed the Bible on?

About 10.20pm here I was watching the skies and could see it clear for about 6 seconds then it was just a dot in the sky.
Appeared like it was coming from the East where it is darker, headed across the moon and lost track in the lighter skies.

Was cool. Went out about 10.10 with my missus and saw one bright light traversing the sky . Was cool.

I don't work for you, so no. But you can start at 1939-1945. Over 60 million people died, pick any one of those years. Spanish flu, the many inquisitions and purges, the Mongols, the black plague. You'll figure it out, I believe in you.

I said it could be the worst year, but definitely is in recent memory. 80+ years is not recent memory.

I said it could be the worst year, but definitely is in recent memory. 80+ years is not recent memory.
Don't move the goal post. You said something dumb, let it die and fade into recent memory.

Not only flat, who would have Thought the earth was indented...WTf

Indented Earth...look into it..

I figured it out bro. The rocket exhaust was causing that. the flat earth is saved. :D

Sweet. Thanks for the rewind.

Was meant to pass about an hour ago and didn’t see anything. NASA is a scam and the Earth is flat

Definitely. See the video i made a couple posts under this one. Lots of science stuff.

So any word if the Space X astronauts have proven the world is flat yet?

Actually they did. I made a video and it's going super viral right now with 23 hits and 4 comments. You can clearly see the flat earth from the rocket cams. Make a comment there brah so I can be more famous. It's in the post below.

Are we going into space

Hey @Clippy did you see that I single highhandedly proved the Earth is flat. The debate is over brah. Oprah is calling me to be on her show.

If you notice the first two cameras clearly has lens distortion to show curvature of the Earth. The next two views do not have that distortion and clearly show that the Earth is indeed flat. It is settled.

NICE!! I know a guy who saw men in space!!

Was cool. Went out about 10.10 with my missus and saw one bright light traversing the sky . Was cool.

wow you saw it too? Awesome.

I saw a spaceship

I'm flashing you a moon right now.

Education doesn't need any money. We have the Lottery now right? Remember how that was going to provide so much money to the education system that we'd never have to have special assesments again. Lol. Don't kid yourself My naieve well meaning brother. Education will never have enough money no matter what lie they tell you. They will always use the money for something else because they know well meaning fools like you will always be happy to keep handing them more money to squander.

I figured it out bro. The rocket exhaust was causing that. the flat earth is saved. :D

Sweet. Thanks for the rewind.

Definitely. See the video i made a couple posts under this one. Lots of science stuff.

Actually they did. I made a video and it's going super viral right now with 23 hits and 4 comments. You can clearly see the flat earth from the rocket cams. Make a comment there brah so I can be more famous. It's in the post below.

Hey @Clippy did you see that I single highhandedly proved the Earth is flat. The debate is over brah. Oprah is calling me to be on her show.

If you notice the first two cameras clearly has lens distortion to show curvature of the Earth. The next two views do not have that distortion and clearly show that the Earth is indeed flat. It is settled.

NICE!! I know a guy who saw men in space!!

wow you saw it too? Awesome.

I'm flashing you a moon right now.

I already knew that

Elon Musk's plan for SkyNet Starlink.

giphy.gif

Back