News SpaceX's 1st astronaut mission! Crew Dragon

Privatization of space. Cool. I want to buy an asteroid now for like 15 bucks. When we can finally reach it I will be worth at least a 1000 bucks come 2098
i will sell you an asteroid future right now for 10 bucks, but you gotta get space piracy insurance as well, from me

What i learned. The Earth is really flat. It's settled. I will post video proof soon. :D

I like that they chose Bob and Doug, but Chip and Buck or Tad and Phoenix

We live next door to Bob and Doug, I still have Bob's hedge trimmer. Fucked Doug's wife while he was at work

bobdoug.jpg

Dammit the camera cut off before it landed.

Yea that was a bummer. Hopefully they have some other footage.

What i learned. The Earth is really flat. It's settled. I will post video proof soon. :D

bobdoug.jpg

Yea that was a bummer. Hopefully they have some other footage.
I think I meant they have nice every day Joe names, not superhero space travel nicknames

I really don't see what the big deal is. It's not like the rocket is going to Mars.

PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT.

If you notice the first two cameras clearly has lens distortion to show curvature of the Earth. The next two views do not have that distortion and clearly show that the Earth is indeed flat. There is no more debate. It is settled.

Sorry, that green circle is from my video capture program.

I really don't see what the big deal is. It's not like the rocket is going to Mars.

??? It's the first private company to do a space launch with people. It is a pretty big deal. It paves the way for space tourism and space exploration. It's the like the third most important thing the US space industry has done behind the moon landing and launching the first shuttle.

PROOF THAT THE EARTH IS FLAT.

If you notice the first two cameras clearly has lens distortion to show curvature of the Earth. The next two views do not have that distortion and clearly show that the Earth is indeed flat. It is settled. Sorry, that green circle is from my video capture program.

Not only flat, who would have Thought the earth was indented...WTf

Indented Earth...look into it..

i will sell you an asteroid future right now for 10 bucks, but you gotta get space piracy insurance as well, from me

Privatization of space. Cool. I want to buy an asteroid now for like 15 bucks. When we can finally reach it I will be worth at least a 1000 bucks come 2098

Asteroid mining is the next big bucks industry. Mark my words Sherbros. ;)

Thank God everything went okay. That would have been a disaster beyond description if something had gone wrong. I don't think I breathed normally until they were out of the Abort Zone. :p

Not only flat, who would have Thought the earth was indented...WTf

Indented Earth...look into it..

Dayum you are right!! haha.

So how much the tickets to space will cost?

Cheap!!

https://www.space.com/11492-space-tourism-pioneer-dennis-tito.html

"American businessman Dennis Tito, the world’s first orbital space tourist, is seen training for his historic 2001 flight to the International Space Station. Tito launched in April 2001 aboard a Russian Soyuz spacecraft thanks to a $20 million deal brokered by the Virginia-based firm Space Adventures."

Thank God everything went okay. That would have been a disaster beyond description if something had gone wrong. I don't think I breathed normally until they were out of the Abort Zone. :p

I know!! i was so worried. But we do have a feel good moment "in these trying times". I always wanted to say that. It sounds so corny and everyone is saying it nowadays.

mostly about the reusability...therefore bringing the cost way down..I think.
That including its literally a private space agency. Held by citizens not the government. They can now skip all kinds of protocols to speed up space viability. They have waivers for deaths. The government can still get sued

Back