South Korean actress Oh In-hye dies at 36 after alleged suicide attempt

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...-oh-hye-dies-36-after-alleged-suicide-attempt

South Korean actress Oh In-hye has died today (Sep 15).

Korean news outlet OSEN reported that the 36-year-old failed to regain consciousness after an alleged suicide bid.

A spokesperson for the funeral parlour at Inha University Hospital told OSEN that the wake is being held at the hospital.

LqzhM37.jpg

Damn. RIP. I've heard the SK Entertainment Industry is brutal, even more cutthroat than Hollyweird.
<{dayum}>

My condolences to her friends and family.

Depression is a motherfucker.

Needless to say I “searched for her work” “.

Damn! She did some very risqué scenes. Wonder if she was managed to be typecast in those kinds of films. Or is Korean film more open about sex scenes like that?

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...-oh-hye-dies-36-after-alleged-suicide-attempt

South Korean actress Oh In-hye has died today (Sep 15).

Korean news outlet OSEN reported that the 36-year-old failed to regain consciousness after an alleged suicide bid.

A spokesperson for the funeral parlour at Inha University Hospital told OSEN that the wake is being held at the hospital.

LqzhM37.jpg

Damn. RIP. I've heard the SK Entertainment Industry is brutal, even more cutthroat than Hollyweird.
She's 36 Yrs. Old ???!!! Asian don't raisin.
Not familiar with her but that so sad to hear
that nevertheless.

Just had to be the hot one who showed off boobs in skimpy red carpet dress and stripped buck naked for movie sex scenes showing the fine boobs. Managers for hot celebs need to make sure they're well taken care of.

Needless to say I “searched for her work” “.

Damn! She did some very risqué scenes. Wonder if she was managed to be typecast in those kinds of films. Or is Korean film more open about sex scenes like that?
Unlike Japanese actresses, Korean ones are totally cool with topless, bottomless sex scenes.

Hollywood actresses have it good here LA. Send them to korea and let them see wht the actresses there have to do to stay on top. Smh..

I'm not familiar at all with how K scene works. Can you elaborate?

Yes I heard about this. Very sad news. Condolences

many kpop celebrities suicide lately. The trolls there are savages

Rest in peace.

...and fuck those who treat people like shit and thus make them suicidal.

Extremely sad. More proof that beauty and material wealth are worthless compared to a humble, good mind and a solid family support system

Back