Source: Bjorn Rebney"UFC's decision to fire Rousimar Palhares this week was spot on"

It's unsportsman like

but this pussifies MMA

Most fans WANT to see the submission held in

If you really believe this, make a poll.

There is no way this is true. To suggest it is is retarded.

If he can't fight anymore at least he can train? Oh wait didn't I hear that he hurts his training partner too? :D

Um STFU.

The guy is extremely talented.

He is also extremely unpredictable and a liability to any company that hires him. Its a business and employees that show a pattern of bad behaviour usually get fired.

Good for Bjorn. It's too bad he threw legitimacy out the window already.

He is also extremely unpredictable and a liability to any company that hires him. Its a business and employees that show a pattern of bad behaviour usually get fired.

I'll admit he made a little mistake (error of judgement) against Drwal.

But sometimes accidents happen.

I'm not saying Sherdog

Just MMA fans in general, the casual fans

And I'm still saying no, that's crazy. Where do you get that idea from?

People don't want to see late hits on QBs or elbows to the face in basketball. They want to watch the best in the sport participate in the sport.

I'll admit he made a little mistake (error of judgement) against Drwal.

But sometimes accidents happen.

What about the "accidents" in bjj tournaments and with training partners? Did he accidentally have elevated testosterone as well?

I guess you don't realize fighters are assets to a company. Putting a fighter in there with a history of of actions like this puts their other assets at risk as well as reflecting badly on the company.

And I'm still saying no, that's crazy. Where do you get that idea from?

People don't want to see late hits on QBs or elbows to the face in basketball. They want to watch the best in the sport participate in the sport.

Awful comparison

Basketball is about getting the ball through the hoop

MMA is about smashing the other dudes face or ripping off his limbs - THAT is the core of our "sport"

You got me bro.

I really don't know if you're a troll or just stupid.

dude, I acknowledged it was unsporting

I can see both sides, unlike you

Rebney playing mind games with Dana again, I think this guy is going to school Dana White in the public arena.

For years Dana has had free reign to mouth off, tell half truths or completely lie, flip flop and back-flip when it suits him, or when he doesn't have a leg to stand on he publicly berates and character assassinates people.

Rebney will rip him to shreds in a battle of wits and Dana will get exposed as a loudmouth who blusters and bullies.

What in the blue fuck are you talking about? Rebney is agreeing with Dana.

How about you speak for yourself? New concept?

Let people who want 'subs held on' make their own case. Don't invent one and pretend we have to accept it.

If you really believe this, make a poll.

There is no way this is true. To suggest it is is retarded.

You'd think so, but there are currently over 600 village idiots who voted that they didn't agree with the Palhares cut. There are many more Just Bleed animals watching our sport than you realize, unfortunately.

Back