Crime SOROS DA MEGA THREAD (Fulton County DA in big scandal)

doesn't get more corrupt. disbar the bitch, jail soros for election interference, impeach beijing joe, toss'em all in jail including TDS judge for these sham prosecutions.

Pretty clear rico charge for Soros both in this regard, along with the in going insurrection by terrorist supporters. He supports the groups organizing the protests, along with the DAs who will not enforce the law and prosecute these bad actors. Pretty clear cut case IMO. Just need an admin willing to go after these kind of things

Hilarious. Big Fani filed a motion yesterday to try and prevent herself from being subpoenaed by the divorce court. She l accused the wife of her lover of, wait for it… being a Trump operative, trying to undermine her case. Lmaoooooooo.

“I had an affair with someone I should never have hired and is fraudulently billing and taking me on trips and cruises. It is Trump’s fault!”

Here is her court filing if interested

A massive unforced error on her part.

Rule #1: Don't sleep with your co-workers. Rule #2: Don't hire your lovers at your employer's expense. Rule #3: If you're targeting powerful people, make sure you keep your shit clean or be prepared to have your dirt in the street.

Those are the rules of the game and everyone knows them. You can't sympathize when someone breaks them this obviously.

If she tanks her case over this, a lot of people will be extremely pissed.

A massive unforced error on her part.

Rule #1: Don't sleep with your co-workers. Rule #2: Don't hire your lovers at your employer's expense. Rule #3: If you're targeting powerful people, make sure you keep your shit clean or be prepared to have your dirt in the street.

Those are the rules of the game and everyone knows them. You can't sympathize when someone breaks them this obviously.

If she tanks her case over this, a lot of people will be extremely pissed.

Her immediately playing the race card and then accusing the wife of being a Trump operative also aren’t helping her optics.

Plus it is more than just the affair. If the receipts presented by the defendant in her case (not the divorce court), then the prosecutor clearly fraudulently bill and used public funds for their trip.

Plus some of the allegations include delaying certain filings, etc, so that they could bill more hours. That also helps Trump’s case that this is election interference. Because delaying motions not only allowed them to bill more hours, but allowed timing to
Coincide more with the election cycle.

If I read correctly, she will be questioned in both courts regarding this, unless her motion yesterday gets her out of the divorce court. But the judge in her own election case is asking her to respond also.

Her immediately playing the race card and then accusing the wife of being a Trump operative also aren’t helping her optics.

Plus it is more than just the affair. If the receipts presented by the defendant in her case (not the divorce court), then the prosecutor clearly fraudulently bill and used public funds for their trip.

Plus some of the allegations include delaying certain filings, etc, so that they could bill more hours. That also helps Trump’s case that this is election interference. Because delaying motions not only allowed them to bill more hours, but allowed timing to
Coincide more with the election cycle.

If I read correctly, she will be questioned in both courts regarding this, unless her motion yesterday gets her out of the divorce court. But the judge in her own election case is asking her to respond also.
It's mind-boggling to me that she thought this would go unnoticed. I think it's equally insane that the guy she was fucking around with thought it would go unnoticed.

He's in the middle of a divorce, did he really think his angry ex-wife wouldn't pull the receipts on the chick he's fucking after the marriage ended? Or that the lawyers of one of the most powerful men in the world wouldn't dig into his divorce to find leverage for their case?

I also cannot imagine these two ostensibly "intelligent" lawyers lying in bed post-coitus and neither of them saying to the other "Hey, do you think we have an ethical issue here?"

True fuck around and find out behavior.

It's mind-boggling to me that she thought this would go unnoticed. I think it's equally insane that the guy she was fucking around with thought it would go unnoticed.

He's in the middle of a divorce, did he really think his angry ex-wife wouldn't pull the receipts on the chick he's fucking after the marriage ended? Or that the lawyers of one of the most powerful men in the world wouldn't dig into his divorce to find leverage for their case?

I also cannot imagine these two ostensibly "intelligent" lawyers lying in bed post-coitus and neither of them saying to the other "Hey, do you think we have an ethical issue here?"

Haha, most of it was not even the wife or a high cost Trump lawyer. This particular defendant, Michael Roman, FOIA requested the billing and other documents from the case. He did that because he had seen or seen evidence of Fanni and her boy being romantic around Atlanta, etc.

Because that, the wife then joined, filing to have Fani testify in her case. And then Trump and his team joined.

Fani played the race card, despite Michael Roman being black. And the blamed the wife, when she was not the one who uncovered a lot of this

I guess Fani has until feb 2 to file her last motion in the divorce court. Then in Feb 15, there will be a hearing on this in the Michael Roman election case

Haha, most of it was not even the wife or a high cost Trump lawyer. This particular defendant, Michael Roman, FOIA requested the billing and other documents from the case. He did that because he had seen or seen evidence of Fanni and her boy being romantic around Atlanta, etc.

Because that, the wife then joined, filing to have Fani testify in her case. And then Trump and his team joined.

Fani played the race card, despite Michael Roman being black. And the blamed the wife, when she was not the one who uncovered a lot of this

I guess Fani has until feb 2 to file her last motion in the divorce court. Then in Feb 15, there will be a hearing on this in the Michael Roman election case

I don't care about the race card. That's just spin. Everyone spins. I usually disregard spin and focus on the actions that created the issue itself. That's what I judge. I do it with Trump, I do it with his opponents. What comes next, I'll wait and see.

It’s just an astonishing mistake. What I *haven’t* seen (yet), is any indication that this changes anything for Trump. I’ve seen nothing to indicate the evidence isn’t valid, the grand jury process wasn’t followed correctly, that this is eLeCTiON iNterFeReNcE, or anything like that.

But if you’re going to prosecute a former POTUS and a web of associates on multi-state racketeering charges, it’s just terrible optics and an astoundingly stupid error.

It’s just an astonishing mistake. What I *haven’t* seen (yet), is any indication that this changes anything for Trump. I’ve seen nothing to indicate the evidence isn’t valid, the grand jury process wasn’t followed correctly, that this is eLeCTiON iNterFeReNcE, or anything like that.

But if you’re going to prosecute a former POTUS and a web of associates on multi-state racketeering charges, it’s just terrible optics and an astoundingly stupid error.
This doesn't change anything for him in court...at least, it shouldn't.

But the value for Trump and the far right was always going to be the character assassination piece that they'll use to justify ignoring Trump's malfeasance. The same "We can ignore Trump's bad acts because other people are also doing bad things. Poor Trump, he's such a victim."

We're going to hear about this all election cycle. "Trump's a criminal actor." "Maybe but that DA was doing X, Y and Z, why don't you want to talk about that?"

This doesn't change anything for him in court...at least, it shouldn't.

But the value for Trump and the far right was always going to be the character assassination piece that they'll use to justify ignoring Trump's malfeasance. The same "We can ignore Trump's bad acts because other people are also doing bad things. Poor Trump, he's such a victim."

We're going to hear about this all election cycle. "Trump's a criminal actor." "Maybe but that DA was doing X, Y and Z, why don't you want to talk about that?"
Yup, bingo. Fanni Willis has prosecuted a bunch of these cases, it’s just incredible that she’d do something this stupid with the highest profile defendant in history. Crazy.

Yup, bingo. Fanni Willis has prosecuted a bunch of these cases, it’s just incredible that she’d do something this stupid with the highest profile defendant in history. Crazy.
Dude must have been slinging the best dick in the world, lol.

It might impact Trump's trial if the allegations of stalling to charge more money are proven. It will be hard to do though.

It might impact Trump's trial if the allegations of stalling to charge more money are proven. It will be hard to do though.
Mayyybe in that instance, yeah. Seems unlikely. Overall this looks like a case of really bad optics, but we’ll see what else comes to light.

Oh juicy, what a cat fight! In response to Big Fani's filing yesterday, claiming her being subpeonaed in the divorce case wouldn't provide any insight to that case. In response today, the estranged wife filed bank statements from her husband's, perhaps a shared bank account, showing Wade bought her plane tickets, meaning her testimony would impact their divorce proceedings.

So now she is providing the bank record(s) confirming what the defendant, Michael Roman, found via FOIA request. Hilarious

edit: edited the second tweet as this one has link to full court filing

Can do a lot more than that. Both, along with the others involved with the case are likely going to be removed, meaning it would basically start over and be shut down.

Moreover, this all calls into question her character. Did she show one-sided, biased evidence to the grand jury that reached an indictment? Would she purposefully do that for political and/or financial gain? Obviously she has no moral fiber and would seem like the exact type of person to do that.

All of that makes the thing look like a corrupt, political witch hunt, which will only help Trump push that narrative, which has been working quite well for him. Plus if she did present a one-sided, biased case to the grand jury, it would be quite hard for a new team to come in and continue the same work, as they would be like, "wtf mates?"

Last edited:

Haha, I had seen that posted by someone else mentioning real house wives of Atlanta. But with a quick google and Twitter search, I couldn’t confirm if they actually were. Probably just some influencer, but curious to their following. Can’t find original account.

Regardless, this issue isn’t going away, and the governor, with severe TDS, rejected to investigate her is going to eventually backfire on him too.

It is the Trump curse for real. Retribution is coming

Back