Crime SOROS DA MEGA THREAD (Fulton County DA in big scandal)

By Mother Nature, some would say Karma.
If they had shit on Trump he would have never made it down that escalator.

He was not part of the plan...they are still panicking

You know what is crazy, Jack smith was the prosecutor going after Bob Menendez in his first case. Somehow he did such an awful job prosecuting such a clear case, that Menendez got off and continued on his position that Biden once had.

Meanwhile he over prosecuted Republican gov from VA who may have ran VS Obama, and eventually was turned over unanimously by the SCOTUS due to a weaponized case presenting biased evidence.

Seems he is brought in for politicized cases to tank vs democrats and then entangle republicans and interfere with their elections.

What more clear evidence is needed lol

Trump is the driving force behind all of this truth being brought to the forefront. Bless him, he is a force of nature (karma is karma, naye anjin?)

I would like to know what his previous criminal record is and whether it includes violence or any indication that he would skip court dates. That is what should determine whether bond is even set or how much it is. If he has a violent history, I would argue for a high bond. If this is his first offense, I would argue the outrage is because he killed two people from driving like a cunt(unless there is some indication it was on purpose).

Reactions: N13
So this story broke today or yesterday and I thought it was interesting not just because what seems to be another Soros DA going after someone unjustly. But also just for the case itself, how you feel if someone is blocked in traffic and an AK pointed at them, surely we all agree someone should be able to defend them self? That is the basis of order, which then creates law.

can people not defend themselves? I think the governor should remove this DA the way Desantis removed another soros backed one.

this is to make people scared to exercise their constitutional right to defend yourself, just like they want to silence free speech, fair elections, etc.

Elron even commenting on this. Brings more attention to soros backed DAs, just like the Cash App guy in San Francisco recently, Bragg of course.

Keep in mind Kim Foxx in Chicago interferes with regarding juicy case but also allows violent criminals out

Lesser known but literal election interference against sitting governor who was basically forced to resign due to headlines lol. Sound familiar? Meanwhile, how is the crime in her district?

oh and colluded with former FBI person with fake evidence lol <45><45>

https://apnews.com/article/8172e48bb5f74427a315ab8322542338

there are several others that make headlines like Gascon in LA. The one in SF that was actually recalled, I guess another soros back ones is there now? Lol

Annnnyyyy day now. Aaaannnnyyy day now.

Is Kari pulling ahead?

Back