Sooo yeah, Conor DIDN’T call out Masvidal

Let’s just be honest, we were all waiting for it.

Joe: “Now Conor the big question is-“

McG
: “PROPER TWELVE IRISH WHISKEY! ...”

Joe: “-what is next, are you going to stay at WW and who would you like to fight next?

McG
: “... AND ANY ONE OF THESE LITTLE MOUTHY FOOLS CAN GET IT! EVEN THAT FOOL AT THE DESK (no idea who he’s talking about here) ALL THEM! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM GET IT JOE! IT DOES NOT MATTER (camera shot goes to Jorge) LOOK AT THAT FOOL IN HIS BLEEDING HOUSE COAT THAT STUPID TICK”

and that was it.

<{vega}>

Makes you really appreciate how Nate handled business on the mic after beating Pettis.

We all know Dana doesn’t want it, we can see that and we can understand why ... but Conor had the mic.
Conor ain't calling out no one that ain't going to job to him pol

No reason to. Dana is setting up a rematch with Cowboy. If Conor wins they will strip Khabib and give him the belt. That will then set up the much anticipated trilogy fight.

Conor has so many options, why would you want to commit to one yet? Take some time, run the numbers before deciding whose bum life you change next.

That's very true. He has so many options. He should just take his time and see how things turn out.

Masvidal is the fight to make tho? Fucker even said he helped design the BMF belt an shit quit lying bro take the Masvidal fight

Masvidal is the fight to make tho? Fucker even said he helped design the BMF belt an shit quit lying bro take the Masvidal fight
Thought you'd want him to take the Justin fight what with your avatar and all?

Conor has so many options, why would you want to commit to one yet? Take some time, run the numbers before deciding whose bum life you change next.
Exactly. I think the plan is stay ready and hope for Tony to trip on another cable. I think scheduling a Gaethje fight right after is the way to go, so if the fight miraculously happens with Bib and Ferg, he has a title eliminator next.

And let's be honest: if Khabib wins in April, does he fight in July or wait until Ramadan finishes and do the fall? Khabib is way too inactive to wait up for.

Conor (the GOAT), takes on all challengers. This is clear to anybody with a functioning brain.

Conor matches up well with Masvidal better than a lot of people think.
-Defuses Masvidals best hand weapon. The jab, with his hand play and defense.
-Can time Masvidal's kicks well if Masvidal can't go off the jab
-Masvidal gets hurt/hurts people alot on his Blitzes like Eddie (However Masvidal does throw a bit more unorthadox in these)
Could be interesting. Dunno who I would pick, Masvidal seems more well rounded though.
Was literally just discussing with a friend about how they match up. My buddy is piggybacking off that false narrative of Masvidal is too big for McGregor. McGregor was a huge featherweight and Masvidal spent most of his career as a lightweight and is a small welterweight. However, if they were to fight I believe Masvidal wins. Dudes fight game is sooooo fucking polished.

Conor wants no piece of Mas, it’s easy to talk on the mic but we all know he won’t sign the dotted line.

That or giving up his back everytime things get hard... You choose.

What does that have to do with striking dummy?

Is Wonderboy going to grapplefuck Conor lol

What does that have to do with striking dummy?

Is Wonderboy going to grapplefuck Conor lol
Those are some stupid fucking questions even for a fanboy. You said conor is tougher, I have you unequivocal proof that he isn't. And if it does come to your precious striking match, he'll get fucked up. He can't strike with wb. And no Pettis has better cardio than Conor. He's not some 8 minute no cardio ass mf. Beating cowboy doesn't mean much at this point. Your Boi will get fucked up.

Those are some stupid fucking questions even for a fanboy. You said conor is tougher, I have you unequivocal proof that he isn't. And if it does come to your precious striking match, he'll get fucked up. He can't strike with wb. And no Pettis has better cardio than Conor. He's not some 8 minute no cardio ass mf. Beating cowboy doesn't mean much at this point. Your Boi will get fucked up.

Can't strike with Wonderboy.

Lmao.

Conors pressure style is terrible for Wonderboy. He can't maintain distance against Conor.

Can't strike with Wonderboy.

Lmao.

Conors pressure style is terrible for Wonderboy. He can't maintain distance against Conor.
LOL. Not laughing with you but at you. Will be honest though. I've always wanted to see that fight though.

Back