Sooo yeah, Conor DIDN’T call out Masvidal

think conor kept it vague for reasons:
-if he calls out jorge, hes ducking khabib.
-if he calls out khabib, (and doesnt get it, cuz i think deep down ufc doesnt want that) then its a wasted call-out.
just my interpretation.

He was just telling the world that they can all go to their local liquor store and pickup a bottle of Proper 12 so they can enjoy a Proper Victory!

*Please Drink Responsibly*

{<Mcgoat}

The pink milk dud is desperate to force the Conor vs Khabib rematch right away

If he were smart, he'd set up Conor vs Gaethje first as it is an easy victory for Conrad. Then he could push for the Khabib rematch

I'd like to see Conor vs Jorge but it's a bit more of a risk for Conrad because Jorge is really durable

LoL, thanks for that

what bet did you lose and who did you lose it to because someone deserves an A for creativity.

sadly you know this has been my avatar for about 4 years and it was made by the man himself @bigwaverider
Wasn’t a lost bet or anything

I think Conor beats Masvidal easily. His style is bad for Masvidal.

Let’s just be honest, we were all waiting for it.

Joe: “Now Conor the big question is-“

McG
: “PROPER TWELVE IRISH WHISKEY! ...”

Joe: “-what is next, are you going to stay at WW and who would you like to fight next?

McG
: “... AND ANY ONE OF THESE LITTLE MOUTHY FOOLS CAN GET IT! EVEN THAT FOOL AT THE DESK (no idea who he’s talking about here) ALL THEM! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM GET IT JOE! IT DOES NOT MATTER (camera shot goes to Jorge) LOOK AT THAT FOOL IN HIS BLEEDING HOUSE COAT THAT STUPID TICK”

and that was it.

<{vega}>

Makes you really appreciate how Nate handled business on the mic after beating Pettis.

We all know Dana doesn’t want it, we can see that and we can understand why ... but Conor had the mic.
Conor defeated Jorge without throwing a punch. Jorge was deflated after Conor didn't give him the rub. Now Jorge has to go get wrestle f#cked by Usman.

Let’s just be honest, we were all waiting for it.

Joe: “Now Conor the big question is-“

McG
: “PROPER TWELVE IRISH WHISKEY! ...”

Joe: “-what is next, are you going to stay at WW and who would you like to fight next?

McG
: “... AND ANY ONE OF THESE LITTLE MOUTHY FOOLS CAN GET IT! EVEN THAT FOOL AT THE DESK (no idea who he’s talking about here) ALL THEM! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM GET IT JOE! IT DOES NOT MATTER (camera shot goes to Jorge) LOOK AT THAT FOOL IN HIS BLEEDING HOUSE COAT THAT STUPID TICK”

and that was it.

<{vega}>

Makes you really appreciate how Nate handled business on the mic after beating Pettis.

We all know Dana doesn’t want it, we can see that and we can understand why ... but Conor had the mic.
He should have said 'it matters not'. That would have had quite the effect.

Any of those fights would make around the same number Conor will put in those numbers regardless. We've already seen the Khabib fight is think Masvidal fight would be more interesting. Conor should stay at this weight class in this shape without losing muscles to go back to 155.

Sherdog's memory can get pretty selective, Masvidal has a lot of losses prior to his recent run.

In 48 fights, Mas has been stopped 3 times.
In 26 fights, McG has been stopped 4 times.

You’d have to go back further than a decade to find the last time Masvidal got stopped and in that same span, Conor has been stopped 3 times.

Conor doesn't know what he wants to do, he's talking about fighting Khabib, Manny Pac, Floyd rematch, Paule Malignaggi, Nate Trilogy, Masvidal, Usman...he is all about investment. He and his camp will work out the best path, I really think Masvidal makes most sense, he really seemed thrilled about fighting at 170lb.

Conor intentionally had his return fight after Usman/Colby and Diaz/Masvidal so he could survey the division.

He made Usman and Masvidal look like thirsty clowns. Not calling out an opponent just builds his hype. A good business move, not ducking.

He's hoping that Masvidal beats Usman first. Then he can fight Masvidal for the WW title.

Are we ignoring that Wonderboy lit him up like a Christmas tree?

He beat Gamebread. Street Jesus is Mas v 2.0. Gamebread wasn't baptizing people. Jorge spent a few months alone on island somewhere and was reborn. I remember Pettis put Wonderboy to sleep. I say that because, welp, shit changes. But if your logic's correct then Pettis should be able to easily starch Street Jesus right?

It's not a fight he has a high confidence in for sure. I think he'll end up fighting Mayweather Next for the millions and fight khabib one last time and retire on another skid

He wants Khabib's belt. Masvidal and fights like that will always be on the table.

Back