Sooo yeah, Conor DIDN’T call out Masvidal

Fool at the desk was Felder

Paul literally shit his pants that he even got a mention and cut a little promo
And it was terrible
Felder would massacre conor and seriously hurt him

Starting to doubt it tbh and this coming from someone who won a sigbet against @Hotora86 when he said Conor would duck Khabib.
Rub it in my face why don't ya? :p
I won a sigbet against @Hirashin recently tho - and I bet on Conor!
Oh the irony! :p

Rub it in my face why don't ya? :p
I won a sigbet against @Hirashin recently tho - and I bet on Conor!
Oh the irony! :p

LoL

my bad bruv, was just trying to make a point. I guess I could have left you out of it though ... but this way it was more fun!

LoL

my bad bruv, was just trying to make a point. I guess I could have left you out of it though ... but this way it was more fun!
I was surprised that Conor didn't want Mas tho.
I guess Khabib is a priority but it would be complete BS if he got a shot at LW after beating old man Cowboy at WW, don't you think?

I guess Khabib is a priority but it would be complete BS if he got a shot at LW after beating old man Cowboy at WW, don't you think?

100%

Conor doesn't want tough fights, he wants the easy fights. Get in, cash in, get out.

Mas would lose a split decision if you go by past performance.
Are you okay? It’s 2020 and Masvidal has finished his last 3 fights. Last time he lost via split dec was 3 and 4 years ago, like 5 and 9 fights ago. Around the time when McGregor was getting finished by Cabo Nate.

:rolleyes:

Conor doesn't want tough fights, he wants the easy fights. Get in, cash in, get out.

Not the Conor we fell in love with.

He always went after the biggest prize($$) attainable. Well, right now the biggest prizes to be had are Khabib and Masvidal and it’s hard to really know which one is bigger ... so why is he trying to run the red light towards Khabib ignoring(or avoiding?) the green light towards Masvidal?

I’m fu**ing irritated.

Not the Conor we fell in love with.

He always went after the biggest prize($$) attainable. Well, right now the biggest prizes to be had are Khabib and Masvidal and it’s hard to really know which one is bigger ... so why is he trying to run the red light towards Khabib ignoring(or avoiding?) the green light towards Masvidal?

I’m fu**ing irritated.

Its no brainer bro. Masvidal is the fight to make. But you listen to dana and he says Masvidal should fight Marty, that was supposedly the fight to make. No you moron, that's not the fight to make, you should make Conor vs Masvidal, don't protect you cash cow, this is the fight we want to see, striker vs striker, you boi won't be leg humped for 3 rounds and finished in the 4th. Dana has absolutely no faith in conor's ability to beat masvidal and he is protecting him. Conor is dana last cash cow and asset for a big pay and he is protecting it.

Its no brainer bro. Masvidal is the fight to make. But you listen to dana and he says Masvidal should fight Marty, that was supposedly the fight to make. No you moron, that's not the fight to make, you should make Conor vs Masvidal, don't protect you cash cow, this is the fight we want to see, striker vs striker, you boi won't be leg humped for 3 rounds and finished in the 4th. Dana has absolutely no faith in conor's ability to beat masvidal and he is protecting him. Conor is dana last cash cow and asset for a big pay and he is protecting it.

... but Conor had the mic.

Masvidal would body him, that said it was kind of hilarious for the old Conor to be back in the post fight press conference and actually humiliate Masvidal verbally. I don't think anyone has shown this level of disrespect to Masvidal before.

Conor is bringing the venomous personality back. Everything until now, the humble attitude, was just an act.

Conor is always the A side. He doesnt need to call anyone out. The filthy peasants call him out.
Why would he let them make a name off of him merely shouting out their names at probably one of the highest selling ppvs ever as usual.

Conor is always the A side. He doesnt need to call anyone out. The filthy peasants call him out.
Why would he let them make a name off of him merely shouting out their names at probably one of the highest selling ppvs ever as usual.

He just fought Donald ...

<CroCop1>

That high-brow sh** isn’t going to fly. Masvidal is the guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back