Sooo yeah, Conor DIDN’T call out Masvidal

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Let’s just be honest, we were all waiting for it.

Joe: “Now Conor the big question is-“

McG
: “PROPER TWELVE IRISH WHISKEY! ...”

Joe: “-what is next, are you going to stay at WW and who would you like to fight next?

McG
: “... AND ANY ONE OF THESE LITTLE MOUTHY FOOLS CAN GET IT! EVEN THAT FOOL AT THE DESK (no idea who he’s talking about here) ALL THEM! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM GET IT JOE! IT DOES NOT MATTER (camera shot goes to Jorge) LOOK AT THAT FOOL IN HIS BLEEDING HOUSE COAT THAT STUPID TICK”

and that was it.

<{vega}>

Makes you really appreciate how Nate handled business on the mic after beating Pettis.

We all know Dana doesn’t want it, we can see that and we can understand why ... but Conor had the mic.

Frothy Conor haters didn't think he could read the comics section of the newspaper.

Fool at the desk was Felder

Paul literally shit his pants that he even got a mention and cut a little promo
And it was terrible

It cost money for Conor to say your name. Shit ain't free bud

It would be hilarious if he ends up fighting Felder next

giphy.gif

Granite chin, proven KO power at WW, underrated ground game..

Does Conor truly want that heat ?

Conor has so many options, why would you want to commit to one yet? Take some time, run the numbers before deciding whose bum life you change next.

Conor doesn't need to call out anyone right now. He's the money fight. The question everyone should be asking is why isn't Maz or Uz or Diaz calling out Conor every 3 seconds on Twitter? They all know what awaits if they get a fight with Conor...red panty night and more money than they can dream of.

I legit couldn't understand what he was saying.

giphy.gif

Are we ignoring that Wonderboy lit him up like a Christmas tree?

giphy.gif

Starting to doubt it tbh and this coming from someone who won a sigbet against @Hotora86 when he said Conor would duck Khabib.

And it was terrible

Paul would never make it in WWE that is for sure.. "Uh yeah I got a fight booked, but after that maybe we can do something"..

Conor has so many options, why would you want to commit to one yet? Take some time, run the numbers before deciding whose bum life you change next.

Yeah it takes time to write conors scripts.

To be honest he has a lot options, and if anything the first guy I expect him to call is Khabib.

Conor matches up well with Masvidal better than a lot of people think.
-Defuses Masvidals best hand weapon. The jab, with his hand play and defense.
-Can time Masvidal's kicks well if Masvidal can't go off the jab
-Masvidal gets hurt/hurts people alot on his Blitzes like Eddie (However Masvidal does throw a bit more unorthadox in these)
Could be interesting. Dunno who I would pick, Masvidal seems more well rounded though.

Paul would never make it in WWE that is for sure.. "Uh yeah I got a fight booked, but after that maybe we can do something"..

Id rather watch the holly fight again than hear that shite again

And it was terrible

LoL, thanks for that

what bet did you lose and who did you lose it to because someone deserves an A for creativity.

Back