Movies Sony's MADAME WEB (Official Trailer, post #83)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the trailer at the theaters and I thought it looked great, at first i thought they finally made a sequel to Brightburn which got me all excited, will definitely go check this one out and so will half you people in here saying it looks so terrible, youre all fulla shit

Keep Brightburn's name out of your fucking mouth, Dakota! :mad:

That was a fucking awesome movie. Fuck the MCU and whatever DC's calling themselves this week: give me a Birightburn Expanded Universe.:cool:

Dakota Johnson? Pass....she is more wooden than Brie Larsen. Dakota is the rare female actress that even makes a scene sticking things up her ass boring.
She is the poster child for talentless nepotism success.

it has been pretty funny.

Dakota Johnson Says It Was ā€˜Absolutely Psychoticā€™ to Film ā€˜Madame Webā€™ With a Blue Screen: ā€˜I Donā€™t Know If This Is Going to Be Good at Allā€™​

If you read the interview, the "I don't know if this is going to be good" comment was taken out of context for the headline. She was referring to her performance in front of a green screen, not the movie.

If you read the interview, the "I don't know if this is going to be good" comment was taken out of context for the headline. She was referring to her performance in front of a green screen, not the movie.
If you read the reviews it applied to both.

it has been pretty funny.

Dakota Johnson Says It Was ā€˜Absolutely Psychoticā€™ to Film ā€˜Madame Webā€™ With a Blue Screen: ā€˜I Donā€™t Know If This Is Going to Be Good at Allā€™​

This seems like something out of an actors parody like a tropic thunder scene.

I am loving the Dakota Johnson promotional tour.

Films Madama Web.

Immediately fires her agent and moves to CAA.

Says things like "I don't know if the movie is any good but the director definitely worked really hard".

If it is really true that her former agent misled her into signing for the movie by making her think she was going to be in the MCU, she is entirely entitled to be petty, in my opinion.

They have a massive pool of characters and stories to pull from but rather than do right by it they just funnel the Spiderverse through their CEO's intestines and catch the output in a bucket.

Look at it this way: the more Sony fucks up every movie they try to make using the Spider-man related characters, the less of a chance that theyā€™ll walk away from the deal they have for Spider-man himself appearing in the MCU.

The second the fuckers at Sony think they can make MCU money without Marvel theyā€™ll take their ball and go home.

I just bought my ticket for tonight. I just have to see for myself if it is as much of a train wreck as everyone is saying.

I will say, The Marvels was treated unfairly - I enjoyed that, but this looks terribad. Or worse.

You know that scene in A Clockwork Orange when the gang holds down that older guy and force him to watch his wife getting raped?

I bet that's how Marvel feels every time Sony puts out another live action movie with their beloved Spider-Man characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back