Movies Sony's MADAME WEB (Official Trailer, post #83)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: November 17, 2023

Official Trailer for MADAME WEB Introduces Sony's Spider-Man Spinoff Characters

"Meanwhile, in another universe…” In a switch from the typical genre, Madame Web tells the standalone origin story of one of Marvel publishing's most enigmatic heroines. The suspense-driven thriller stars Dakota Johnson as Cassandra Webb, a paramedic in Manhattan who may have clairvoyant abilities. Forced to confront revelations about her past, she forges a relationship with three young women destined for powerful futures...if they can all survive a deadly present.

Wow. This looks absolutely dreadful… Sony. Never fails to disappoint. Good god.

I want to like it, but it looks terrible. Weak lead, weak production, weak story. I thought Sony wanted to build a Spider Universe? Definitely not the way to do it.

Cool, another WNBA superhero movie that will fail
These executives dont learn that this DEI checklist stuff doesn't work they are losing billions and the stock holders are getting pissed.

Last edited:
Looks like a bad tv movie.

Thanks Sony.

they must’ve spent enough moneys to have almost a 1:1 parity w/ the production budget, because i legit cannot escape ads & trailers for this movie everywhere i turn

Oh', wow. Did the CW sell one of their failed pilots to Sony? That's looks so insanely bad and cheap.

I saw the trailer at the theaters and I thought it looked great, at first i thought they finally made a sequel to Brightburn which got me all excited, will definitely go check this one out and so will half you people in here saying it looks so terrible, youre all fulla shit

Dakota Johnson? Pass....she is more wooden than Brie Larsen. Dakota is the rare female actress that even makes a scene sticking things up her ass boring.

I saw the trailer at the theaters and I thought it looked great, at first i thought they finally made a sequel to Brightburn which got me all excited, will definitely go check this one out and so will half you people in here saying it looks so terrible, youre all fulla shit
i am a massive spidey-anything stan & even i think this looks like an abortion

I am loving the Dakota Johnson promotional tour.

Films Madama Web.

Immediately fires her agent and moves to CAA.

Says things like "I don't know if the movie is any good but the director definitely worked really hard".

I am loving the Dakota Johnson promotional tour.

Films Madama Web.

Immediately fires her agent and moves to CAA.

Says things like "I don't know if the movie is any good but the director definitely worked really hard".
Wtf! Hahaha

Wow. This looks absolutely dreadful… Sony. Never fails to disappoint. Good god.

They have a massive pool of characters and stories to pull from but rather than do right by it they just funnel the Spiderverse through their CEO's intestines and catch the output in a bucket.

Dakota Johnson is doing this movie zero favors with her random jab comments about it lol, not even Sydney and her Sweeneys could get me to check this out.

Wtf! Hahaha
it has been pretty funny.

Dakota Johnson Says It Was ‘Absolutely Psychotic’ to Film ‘Madame Web’ With a Blue Screen: ‘I Don’t Know If This Is Going to Be Good at All’​

it has been pretty funny.

Dakota Johnson Says It Was ‘Absolutely Psychotic’ to Film ‘Madame Web’ With a Blue Screen: ‘I Don’t Know If This Is Going to Be Good at All’​

Yeah, she's definitely a dumbass LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back