Movies Sony's MADAME WEB (Official Trailer, post #83)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They compared this movie to Daredevil...I was thinking to myself "I liked the daredevil movie...." :confused:

I know this movie is going to be super retarded but I will still watch it one day. The bad spiderguy in this looks like spiderman 2099 so hopefully hes at least decent.

Sweeney doesn't show them yams, I'm out.

Apparently she doesn’t.

But the promotional tour has seen her wear some pretty awesome outfits.

Say one thing for Sydney Sweeney, say that she knows exactly why straight men and lesbian women see her movies and is perfectly willing to play to her strengths while doing press for them.

For example, see this delightful behind the scenes picture I just came across:

IMG_7475.jpeg

You know that scene in A Clockwork Orange when the gang holds down that older guy and force him to watch his wife getting raped?

I bet that's how Marvel feels every time Sony puts out another live action movie with their beloved Spider-Man characters.
Marvel be like <NotListening>[omg1]<Prem972><JagsKiddingMe>

Female Spiderman? <6>

I'll check it out on streaming

You know that scene in A Clockwork Orange when the gang holds down that older guy and force him to watch his wife getting raped?

I bet that's how Marvel feels every time Sony puts out another live action movie with their beloved Spider-Man characters.
Hahah. Fuck Sony pictures man

The only way I watch this movie is if Sydney and Dakota’s characters shoot web out of their asses and we get to see it.

I just came back from seeing it. I have some non-spoiler thoughts:
  • No mistake about it, the movie is bad, but it is not the train wreck to end all train wrecks one would expect from word of mouth. Hell, I would even go as far as saying it's better than Morbius.
  • Who the hell looks at Sydney mother fucking Sweeney and thinks "Let's cast her as the most buttoned up, least sexualized character in the movie!"?
  • The "villain" is a groan inducing joke. A black hole of charisma, menace or anything else really. And what the fuck was going on with his voice? Did they bring in someone else to dub over his lines?
  • As a Peruvian, I am in the unique position to tell that they actually did their research on my country... and then purposely chose to ignore it when it was convenient to the "plot", if you can call it that (Travel tip: Any place in our portion of the Amazon jungle that is light-aircraft-landing-on-a-dirt-airstrip remote, is not going to have a regular bus service anywhere near it to take you deeper into the jungle.).
  • The Parkers felt so shoe-horned in that it was actually painful.

Last edited:
Apparently she doesn’t.

Say one thing for Sydney Sweeney, say that she knows exactly why straight men and lesbian women see her movies and is perfectly willing to play to her strengths while doing press for them.

View attachment 1029451
Wait a minute.... I've seen that couch somewhere before...

Apparently she doesn’t.

View attachment 1029451
{<tongue}

I heard one review summarized it in three words -

"Cats meets Morbius."

R.14d87feae5901e5da6573d95a62e4607

a09290ee49e4e3fa516b03f4255ccccd.jpg

MOD EDIT

Link to new Madame Web thread below:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.