Something to note about Bendo's previous inability to finish.

I don't even really remember any of his posts. I just assume he bashes guys who goes to decision. The AV and sig I find pretty funny. Everyone who frequents the boards should know what to expect from him. At least he's not creating threads all the time and making long ass posts that fill up a lot of the screen.

That's true to an extent. I don't even know if we should ever hope the heavies are held to a high standard because the shit posts from the heavies bring a lot of entertainment to me, at least. It's whatever at this point.

Don't give me this shit. He didn't even try and finish half of those guys.

There's one thing to not finish a guy when you try your hardest, but it's a completely different thing to never even go for it

You don't know what he's trying to do or not.

There's one thing to think you know what these guys are trying to do, but it's a completely different thing when their opponents don't want to be finished

That's true to an extent. I don't even know if we should ever hope the heavies are held to a high standard because the shit posts from the heavies bring a lot of entertainment to me, at least. It's whatever at this point.

I feel like the past few months have been brutal. All the Rousey fighting ______ threads and Jones ducking threads have been horrible to suffer through.

If I was fighting Frankie Edgar, I'd point fight too. No point in blowing your wad if the guys you're fighting are impossible to finish.

I feel like the past few months have been brutal. All the Rousey fighting ______ threads and Jones ducking threads have been horrible to suffer through.

I got really drunk a couple of nights and really soldiered through a lot of the Rousey/Mayweather threads schooling mooks here and there about boxing history and then fucking with people in the next sentence regarding anything else. It was a weird time, but it ended as soon as I got my new job. It was pretty fun, though. I can only imagine if some of the legit boxing historians bothered to come out (like Sharkey, Consortium (the now disgraced), Moz (crazy man) or Sinister).

Gotta admit, your sig is priceless. King "Sized Blanket" Mo, gotta remember that one.

I gotta give credit where credit is due...

cruck1980 came up with that one and it stuck ever since!

If I was fighting Frankie Edgar, I'd point fight too. No point in blowing your wad if the guys you're fighting are impossible to finish.

The whole term "point fighting" in the context of an MMA fight really pisses me off. It's fucking horse shit to anyone that has boxed or really done any kind of striking on any kind of real level. Not calling you out or anything, but I really don't like the term.

I gotta give credit where credit is due...

cruck1980 came up with that one and it stuck ever since!

Fuck, man. It's awesome because of your sheer bravado. You don't even care about being considered a universal twat.

That's actually pretty cool.

Fuck, man. It's awesome because of your sheer bravado. You don't even care about being considered a universal twat.

That's actually pretty cool.

your opinion... I could give 2 shits about, but keep thinking that I do...

your opinion... I could give 2 shits about, but keep thinking that I do...

Well, the fact that you actually responded means that my opinion at least matters in the sense of other people seeing that you responded to me. I think that you're a forum staple. Something to laugh at and insult for the new posters. If you're actually serious with your shit, you're a fucking twat and that's cool. It's all good anyway it goes. There are ****s and fucks everywhere in the world.

Well, the fact that you actually responded means that my opinion at least matters in the sense of other people seeing that you responded to me. I think that you're a forum staple. Something to laugh at and insult for the new posters. If you're actually serious with your shit, you're a fucking twat and that's cool. It's all good anyway it goes. There are ****s and fucks everywhere in the world.

Probably the highlight of your day today was me replying to your idiotic post.

Now you can go tell your friends.

TheRassler is one of the best posters on the site imo. .

What....?

3qsr0TvnTiwdam6iSB.jpg

Probably the highlight of your day today was me replying to your idiotic post.

Now you can go tell your friends.

Fuck, man. I had a long ass day today. I was hung over as fuck to begin with. I was watching boxing for long stretches of the day (Euro cards), helping my friend move in, trying to convince a good looking girl I'm not a douchebag (very tough), losing money on the Belmont and talking to my dad on the phone for awhile, losing money off of Sergio quitting on his stool (no disrespect to Sergio, it was a good time to quit), easing a fight between my Guyanan friends, going out and trying to find a fuckable girl and failing...

Nah, man. I should probably curtail my drunk Sherdog posting, but your shit is always easy to criticize. If you're ever serious, you're the worst kind of fan. If you're not, you're a great troll. It's all good either way. Take it easy, man.

It does not fuckin matter.

if you are truly a great fighter, you will find a way to separate yourself from the rest of the division and finish tough guys who rarely ever get finished, period.

Hell yah, just bleed bro, JUST BLEED!!

Why did bendno fight a nobody? bendno should fight top ten fighters.

GSP's opponents also rarely get finished, yet he receives a ton of smack for his "inability to finish".

Deal with it. It's Sherdog.

Good post. Some MMA fans are obsessed with finishes to the point where it's weird.

Ben Henderson isn't a "point fighter". He's a grinding pressure fighter. He just can't finish guys who have never been finished like Gil and Edgar. He barely beat them but he was supposed to finish them? ok.

Just shows how little some MMA fans understand what they're watching.

Good response and I agree. He fights and beats the best. Pettit is just better...still.

Outside of the second Edgar fight, I'd say he went pretty hard in all of them.

I don't get why Benson is seen as a boring fighter by so many people.

This. Bendo goes hard every time out, and decision or finish, usually is involved in exciting fights.

Back