Something to note about Bendo's previous inability to finish.

It does not fuckin matter.

if you are truly a great fighter, you will find a way to separate yourself from the rest of the division and finish tough guys who rarely ever get finished, period.

Says who?

Outside of the second Edgar fight, I'd say he went pretty hard in all of them.

I don't get why Benson is seen as a boring fighter by so many people.

People dislike him because of how many gift decisions he's gotten.

if you are truly a great fighter, you will find a way to separate yourself from the rest of the division and finish tough guys who rarely ever get finished, period.

Just like GSP finished Dan Hardy, Jon Fitch, Jake Shields, Josh Koscheck.....

False. Totally fuckin false

Don't give me this shit. He didn't even try and finish half of those guys.

There's one thing to not finish a guy when you try your hardest, but it's a completely different thing to never even go for it

Spot on analysis! I too believe when a professional fighter swings at another fighter's head when his health, and livelyhood are on the line - I can divine from my couch whether this attempt to knock someone out was *really* an attempt to knock someone out.

It hurts a little.. Doesn't it!

Are you honestly stupid? GSP, one of the quintessential examples of excellence in MMA is not a "great" fighter?

Back