Somebody buys/pours you a shot...

Merlotte's

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Do you feel obligated to drink it?

On the flip side. If you buy/pour a shot for somebody else do you always expect them to drink it?

Thread isn't about beer. You'd be a damn fool to turn down a beer.

If someone's willing to spend money on a shot for me I'd definetly shoot it back

I don't drink, but I would think if someone is buying you a shot as a nice gesture, then definitely drink it.

But if they're buying you an intentionally gross drink/shot, I'd take a pass. This secondary example is probably more reserved for friends having fun with one another, but I'd still not drink something I deem 'gross'.

Do you feel obligated to drink it?

On the flip side. If you buy/pour a shot for somebody else do you always expect them to drink it?

Thread isn't about beer. You'd be a damn fool to turn down a beer.

It depends on how much I've had to drink already.

I drink alone, even when I'm not by myself.

Never turned one down so far. But I know my limits, if I was too fucked up and was offered one I would turn it down.

If I bought someone a shot and they turned it down I would just drink it myself, I tend to ask before buying or pouring though.

I wouldnt get offended if i bought a shot to someone and they turned it down, i'd just drink it.

but i would never turn down a shot.

I take it as a courtesy , especially if it's tequila

I don't drink liquor, so I'm not going to force down a shot just because someone bought or poured me one.

Because of that, I wouldn't be offended if someone turned down a shot that I bought/poured.

I imagine you should always ask someone before buying/pouring a shot anyway.

My first poll thanks in advance to those who participate.

A shot of everclear?

no, i'm not sure what idiot would buy that tho.

When i was in HS we had something here called AlCool (94%) i'm not sure if you guys are familiar with this, i'm not in the US.

Anyway, some girl who got off on drinking guys under the table (she really could drink), was dared to down 3 shots in a row. She took em all like a champ, and after dropping her last shot, she fell flat on the table.

Fell into an alcohol induced coma, today she's "challenged".

edit : looks like its still available

http://www.saq.com/page/fr/saqcom/alcool/global-94-/90076

Sheeeiiitt I'd b damn if I'm turnin down free booze

If I don't see the drink poured into the glass before it is presented to me, I don't drink it. Especially if it is from a casual acquaintance or somebody I don't know. I also don't take just random shots of assorted liquors. Mixing boozes is another no-no for me...

no, i'm not sure what idiot would buy that tho.

When i was in HS we had something here called AlCool (94%) i'm not sure if you guys are familiar with this, i'm not in the US.

Anyway, some girl who got off on drinking guys under the table (she really could drink), was dared to down 3 shots in a row. She took em all like a champ, and after dropping her last shot, she fell flat on the table.

Fell into an alcohol induced coma, today she's "challenged".

edit : looks like its still available

http://www.saq.com/page/fr/saqcom/alcool/global-94-/90076

Was she already drunk though?

With Everclear, you just treat every shot like it's 2. When I was young and dumb, someone offered me shots of Everclear and a took a few. Ended up hammered that night, don't remember most of it, but it didn't make retarded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back