Somebody buys/pours you a shot...

Wake up, bunch of photos of bill cosby's dick on my phone. shots.

In normal life...yes. Im American. It is Un-American to turn down a shot. BUT...when I bartended if I drank every shot people bought for me, I wouldn't be able to stand by the end of the night.

Was she already drunk though?

With Everclear, you just treat every shot like it's 2. When I was young and dumb, someone offered me shots of Everclear and a took a few. Ended up hammered that night, don't remember most of it, but it didn't make retarded.

yeah she was already pretty advanced..

she's not retarded but she's very slow...sometimes her eyes wander and you're not really sure wheres she's looking...i'm 30 now, this was 15 years ago when we all worked in a grocery store. She still works there...she was a smart girl.

Was she already drunk though?

With Everclear, you just treat every shot like it's 2. When I was young and dumb, someone offered me shots of Everclear and a took a few. Ended up hammered that night, don't remember most of it, but it didn't make retarded.

Was my first thought. I had to be carried to bed after 2 Cacha

I have partied with some serious heavyweights. You can't accept them all, it's just not good strategy. It actually seems impossible.

I don't drink liquor, so I'm not going to force down a shot just because someone bought or poured me one.

Because of that, I wouldn't be offended if someone turned down a shot that I bought/poured.

I imagine you should always ask someone before buying/pouring a shot anyway.

You make a lotta sense here and I can't disagree.

Myself I haven't bought hard liquor in a long time but will still take a shot if one slides down the bar. The code where I'm from states you must drink. Dumb code and glad I'm not around those guys anymore but the code stuck with me. But I will ask before supplying.

A shot of everclear?

whats everclear? I reckon I would take a shot of anything that isn't delibeately terrible, it's only a shot after all.

edit: I see it is some really strong alcohol just.

You make a lotta sense here and I can't disagree.

Myself I haven't bought hard liquor in a long time but will still take a shot if one slides down the bar. The code where I'm from states you must drink. Dumb code and glad I'm not around those guys anymore but the code stuck with me. But I will ask before supplying.

Oh, if someone buys me a beer, I'll probably drink it. I have a list of "lol I'm not drinking that swill" brews, though.

whats everclear? I reckon I would take a shot of anything that isn't delibeately terrible, it's only a shot after all.

edit: I see it is some really strong alcohol just.

It's ethyl alcohol. 95% alcohol.

Dangerous shit.

Oh, if someone buys me a beer, I'll probably drink it. I have a list of "lol I'm not drinking that swill" brews, though.

It's ethyl alcohol. 95% alcohol.

Dangerous shit.

I see, is this a common drink?

I see, is this a common drink?

Nah, not really. It's illegal in a handful of states. They make a watered down version that's 75% alcohol, though.

Beer is for sissy's, everybody knows that.

I'll fight you.

Anywhere, anytime.

I mean, I'm poor, you might have to arrange for transportation though.

Hahahaha. You guys think someone is obligated to consume an intoxicating substance just because it's offered to you?

This may be where my gender makes my opinion different.

Hahahaha. You guys think someone is obligated to consume an intoxicating substance just because it's offered to you?

This may be where my gender makes my opinion different.

Martian?

It depends on the situation. I turned down the last one. I wasn't there to get hammered, and already had a good buzz going. I thanked the guy though.

I've been meaning to ask. Has your speech changed any since you've moved? I know it hasn't been long since either of us relocated but I know mine has altered a bit. Down here I have to speak slower and louder than what I was used to or risk repeating myself. That's a thing for me now and it annoys people back home while talking on the phone.

Back