SOME Videos of the diaz brothers disgusting, unprofessional antics

The stupid thing about this thread is that the TS really thinks that two brothers who are skilled fighters and from a rough neighborhood should be choir boys..

I've got 5 brothers.
We are all very polite and respectful kind and understanding loving to each other all the time.

NOT...!!!!!

Two of my brothers went to Thailand and got deported for fighting...
When I asked them who the fuck were they fighting over there ...
The response was perfect..
Each other...

What the fuck would you expect from the Diaz boys..
To say that MMA will be better off without them is wrong..
They entertain and bring it ..it's what you want from a fighter.

whenever these things happen, it is always because the Diaz bros are set up and poisoned. it is not their fault

the diaz bros are also undefeated, the biggest draws, the best MMA fighers and boxers, and deserve title shots at any weight class

"What's good? What's good? What's good? What's good? What's good? What's good? What's good? What's good? What's good? What's good? What's good?" The things people say when a brawl is going down. He was saying it like it was something that really needed to be said too. What the heck is that supposed to mean anyway?

Nothing triggers sherdog more than the Diaz brothers. Anyway, who wants me to check under their bed for boogeymen?

giphy.gif

These are thing I actually admire about the Chuckle Brothers.

They're just fighters down to the core. That I respect.

They're both garbage on the grand scale, though. And retarded, of course. But 1 million blows to the head each will do that.

THEY MAKE GUN SIGNS WITH THE RIGHT HAND, AND ANIMAL BALOONS WITH THE LEFT HAND.

I get a sick enjoyment from the irony of unintelligent Sherbros deriding the Diaz bros and their fans for being ‘dumb thugs’.

I get a sick enjoyment from the irony of unintelligent Sherbros deriding the Diaz bros and their fans for being ‘dumb thugs’.

Exactly.

I enjoy watching them because I want to be entertained and guess what... they are entertaining.

I love that their antics are not staged and thought out. It is who they are and they take it all so seriously.

Back