Opinion Some People Who Favor Guns Are Shooting Themselves In The Foot With This

Strychnine

War Room Peace Addict
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
First off..
I am NOT anti-gun, I do not currently own any weapons but I have used them in the past to hunt and kill my own food. I served and retired from the Military and am an expert on the M-16 and M-9 platforms.

skynews-block-19-lego-culper-precision_5447065.jpg

This is a "Block 19" kit that makes your Glock look like it's made of Legos.

Why?

So, when a cop shoots a kid with leggos, is this going to be the defense now? I fucking hated it when the cell phone gun pic got circulated as well as the super soaker gun pics. Now this.

stupid and anyone that buys this deserves to shoot themselves in the foot

First off..
I am NOT anti-gun, I do not currently own any weapons but I have used them in the past to hunt and kill my own food. I served and retired from the Military and am an expert on the M-16 and M-9 platforms.

skynews-block-19-lego-culper-precision_5447065.jpg

This is a "Block 19" kit that makes your Glock look like it's made of Legos.

Why?

Why would any grown man want this

Stupid, but regardless of how it looks, your kids shouldn't be playing with guns.

They made an even uglier version of the Glock WOW

I agree with this guy the gun nuts have attached masculinity, and their identity their persona to a gun. I have met some of these people they go to the bathroom with their gun, sleep with 2 guns, even have sex in close proximity to their gun. This is a sickness

Last edited:
Always trying to promote that greasy neckbeard guys videos, OP. Definitely not clicking on that shit.

The "gun crowd"? OK lefty. I've spent quite a bit of time being around the "gun crowd" and I assure you not a
single one of them would think this a good idea.

I'm sure you already knew this but, you're a bit late to the game on this one lefty:
Gun company Culper Precision has stopped selling a new pistol customized with brightly
colored block pieces after toymaker Lego issued the company a cease-and-desist letter.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/block-19-lego-gun-culper-precision-glock-cease-and-desist/

Basically this is just another sad and failed attempt by you to discredit lawful gun owners and paint them in a bad light
all while signaling your virtue by way of bragging about your past government employment, again.

Last edited:
The "gun crowd"? OK lefty. I've spent quite a bit of time being around the "gun crowd" and I assure you not a
single one of them would think this a good idea.

I'm sure you already knew this but, you're a bit late to the game on this one lefty:
Gun company Culper Precision has stopped selling a new pistol customized with brightly
colored block pieces after toymaker Lego issued the company a cease-and-desist letter.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/block-19-lego-gun-culper-precision-glock-cease-and-desist/

Basically this is just another sad and failed attempt by you to discredit lawful gun owners and paint them in a bad light
all while signaling your virtue by way of bragging about your past government employment, again.

"The Gun Crowd" was referring to people who thought this up and the people who would buy it. I assure you that it wasn't the Amish that created it.

Watch the video.

Last edited:
Back