Opinion Some People Who Favor Guns Are Shooting Themselves In The Foot With This

They cucked. Lego sent them a cease-n-desist order and some mothers' groups also went after them. They sold about 20 of these before ceasing production.

These guys obviously have enough acumen to start a business, yet none of them thought this was a terrible idea. Just boggles the mind.

I mean, there are ALL sorts of aftermarket gun products that focus on kid shit tropes to sell their products and do quite well. “Zombie” apocalypse AR packages that are neon green and other goofy shit. The firearm industry has fully embraced being able to “skin” your guns with ridiculous cartoony shit to mimic how kids customize their guns on video games like COD. One assumes they’ve continued down this road because it’s profitable and popular.

the correlation between video games and gun violence isn’t necessarily a huge issue I’m worried about but I definitely believe the manner in which kids are introduced to real models of guns in video games and then told to pimp them out all fun and flashy and personalized makes for a strange perception of firearms. They’re not seen first as tools of self defense, it’s now that and fashion and a toy and all this other weird shit wrapped into one.

gun makers like these guys realize this and that’s why you’ll keep seeing this. Does this one instance pose a serious threat to anyone? I dunno. But big picture it’s worth talking about the gun culture we expose kids too.

Last edited:
One dumbass who decides to do something in bad taste doesn't hurt the entire pro gun movement. This is an absurd assumption.

Now I'm a Dem and I believe that if you want a gun, you should be able to buy one. If people in Congress want to take the position against "Toy" mod for guns ball and run with it?

Is it going to go smoothly or will there be some kind of mess about it/slippery slope?

Back