• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some People are Happy UFC 249 has been Cancelled

Fighter being shuttled to a private, closed location isn't a great risk

The average Joe making a supply run to the store is a greater risk and that is happening daily

One is necessary and one is not. If you can't discern which is which, I guess I don't know what to tell you.

I honestly see both sides of the argument. I wish it was still happening, but it may be for the best. Idk.

This was just common sense. CA is said to have it's highest numbers next week or so. It wouldn't look very good to put on a fight while people are dying or being put in the hospital.

One is necessary and one is not. If you can't discern which is which, I guess I don't know what to tell you.
Out of boredom I took a jerb in a supermarket since my real jerb got shutdown

The amount of unnecessary purchases I see is out of this world, cuz

People coming in 3-4 times a day

if i wanted to see a bunch of dorks id go to a library or climb through your window ts.

SP5bDwL.gif
Anthony Anderson used to be hilarious, fucking love that scene

Many people lost parents, kids, friends, etc.
A lockdown is a lockdown. Having live events now doesn't set a good example.

Go fuck yourself.
These people who are so upset have no family or loved ones. All they have to look forward to is watching barroom brawling from the safety of their couch. Which is really sad.

Go fuck yourself.
You do realize that more people will have visited a single grocery story in the past 5 minutes than there would have been people at this whole event, right? There is being cautious and then there is being dumb.

Out of boredom I took a jerb in a supermarket since my real jerb got shutdown

The amount of unnecessary purchases I see is out of this world, cuz

People coming in 3-4 times a day
For real ? How many people come in for just chips and pop ? Any anecdotes?

I'm pissed, we need a UFC for something to talk about, all the topics are just rehashed on here over and over and over now, its getting boring

o7wYyeUggJ8wJMJfagCGB9N1Hr5G5oZtupd1raTIJqvbGWlzBLhjLsO33-Kpxf4A-kxPrSAnfrx65LhsqfyQv8hQXx_XrIqKdz7j67UrlpJk4ZXSsr7XMEYHY44jKiiDycVw

tumblr_owhofkADkI1tfmrz4o1_250.gifv

@BFoe @Sir Galahad @BroRogan

For real ? How many people come in for just chips and pop ? Any anecdotes?
People come in for a massive shop and then 1hr later just pop in for something stupid like an ice cream

They also walk around for way longer than they need too and try to engage anyone in conversation...Can tell they just there coz they sick of being stuck indoors

You do realize that more people will have visited a single grocery story in the past 5 minutes than there would have been people at this whole event, right? There is being cautious and then there is being dumb.

You do realize that many UFC fighters get sent to a hospital after their fights, right? Not a time to waste hospital rooms.

Not Happy

But it is idiotic, and unsafe to try.. All sports are shut down. You can't have stay at home orders all over the country, kids out of school, social distancing pleas left, and right, and put on a UFC event. I was at the grocery store earlier, and 95% of the people had gloves, and masks on.. Including me. Scary times..

Last edited:
People come in for a massive shop and then 1hr later just pop in for something stupid like an ice cream

They also walk around for way longer than they need too and try to engage anyone in conversation...Can tell they just there coz they sick of being stuck indoors
How many people have you seen stabbed over TP ? A dozen ? 2 dozen ?

Not Happy

But it is idiotic and unsafe to try.. All sports are shut down. You can't have stay at home orders all over the country, kids out of school, social distancing pleas left and right and put on a UFC event. I was the grocery store earlier and 95% of the people had gloves and masks on.. Including me. Scary times..
It was never safe

Weight cutting
Brain damage
What's a low mortality rate virus thrown on top?

Safety nerds shouldn't be here in the first place

Get out

Go fuck yourself.
Wwe did one saturday and Sunday. Japan still has baseball rolling. Chill. We all mostly still have normal lives.

Some people hate Dana more than they like MMA

It was never safe

Weight cutting
Brain damage
What's a low mortality rate virus thrown on top?

Safety nerds shouldn't be here in the first place

Get out
Weight cutting fucks up your immune system. So throwing a virus with a 1-3% mortality rate on top is kinda fucking stupid.

I say ban all these bitches happy for the news.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back