Some guys have a problem with this.. do you?

Like this kinda girl vapid is what I'd call them. They want it all, yet offer nothing. who wants a superficial girl who is old and used up? Good luck finding a guy when you're 30 girls like that.
I think girl's have too high of standards, or they like the sluts, will end up with a baby's daddy at best.

what kind of floozy has 4 sexual partners before marriage?!?!?
Things have definitely changed with the times, and for the severe worst.

Now its "normal" for girls to have slept with at least 6 or 8 different guys before leaving highschool.

Girls losing their virginity at 12

Girls today aspire to be nothing more than an instagram model that shows off her ass to nerds

They all walk around in either insanely short shorts that dont even cover their ass and have the words PINK written on their ass, or all those legging things that are extremely tight

It's not like she's going to be up front and honest with you about it. The only thing that's ever going to keep a girl honest immediately is a kid and then you get a glimpse at what's really in her past. There's really no good bet with an older girl.

The best play just might be playing the bad boy, getting her out the gate, and then getting her pregnant. Your getting a chance at permanent access to a fresh woman who hasn't truly entered her bad boy phase. Plus you're removing 9+ months out of her ho phase for every kid. Get her pregnant 5 times and she'll never have had a chance to be a ho. And if she leaves you after five kids, she's never going to do better than you and will likely grovel back to to you. Win-Win. Get'em boys.

Now its "normal" for girls to have slept with at least 6 or 8 different guys before leaving highschool.

Girls today aspire to be nothing more than an instagram model that shows off her ass to nerds

They all walk around in either insanely short shorts that dont even cover their ass and have the words PINK written on their ass, or all those legging things that are extremely tight

Actually the average person today is losing their virginity later and having much less sex.

But those who are out there in the field are putting up serious numbers.

Aside from the 12 year old thing and maybe the number of guys in highschool I see nothing wrong with aspects of it. Be honest if you could make a thousand bucks or more an instagram post why wouldn't you?

Like that's society for younger people, I am older but I get it. Who doesn't want to make money like some of these streamers or "models". The nerdy smart kids that change the world are still gonna do that.

Like this kinda girl vapid is what I'd call them. They want it all, yet offer nothing. who wants a superficial girl who is old and used up? Good luck finding a guy when you're 30 girls like that.
I think girl's have too high of standards, or they like the sluts, will end up with a baby's daddy at best.

Texting? Seriously?

I generally don’t approve of whores. Male/female.

Having fun and then making the right choice for marriage? Nothing wrong at all with that

Be honest if you could make a thousand bucks or more an instagram post why wouldn't you?
Honestly, it’s kind of nauseating to think that a boob job, plastic surgery and a selfie stick can earn you a living.

It’s better to find a good one who also fucks the best.

That's literally what guys say to each other.

the thing though, is if a chick is really into, "bad boys", when she settles for the, "good guy", she still won't be satisfied. wanting the bad guy will still be in her mind, and she'll eventually cheat to scratch that itch. any guy that can attract women have that bad guy attitude, anyway. at least deep-down they do, but mix it with good guy traits. if you as a man don't have that, you won't be able to keep a woman. i think it's innate within all men, it's just that some guys are pussies and are afraid to unleash it.
Yeah depending on the woman and how bad it is it can be detrimental.
My wife is Japanese and she likes tough guys. She hates when I complain and all that. But she doesn't want some sissy sherdogger who can't help carry the groceries.
Anyhow some know what category they a
Want and stick with it. Others just like to send dick pics to your sherdog account and never respond to your messaging. Wait.....

Yeah, but it makes it easier to state your craziness when it's not out loud. Iike how she eliminated everyone

Hmmmmmm much like Sherdog.

It’s sad that we’ve lost the art of talking face to face.

It’s better to find a good one who also fucks the best.

Dude I really like you and I think you're a bad ass for living by your own rules but shut the fuck up. You literally married an 18 year old from the third world. You don't get to talk about mate selection in first world.

Yeah depending on the woman and how bad it is it can be detrimental.
My wife is Japanese and she likes tough guys. She hates when I complain and all that. But she doesn't want some sissy sherdogger who can't help carry the groceries.
Anyhow some know what category they a
Want and stick with it. Others just like to send dick pics to your sherdog account and never respond to your messaging. Wait.....

Yea but one day you're going to weak and it's going to be interesting to see how she responds to it. For better or worse, right?

Dude I really like you and I think you're a bad ass for living by your own rules but shut the fuck up. You literally married an 18 year old from the third world. You don't get to talk about mate selection in first world.

Lol k boss. I said young, not 18 ftr.

Oh and

53851BB3-98A4-4D66-BDDE-81C804898A49.gif

And what I said is true in the one post. It avoids a lot of those problems. Also, there are good ones in every country, so dunno where you’re going with that.

Last edited:
I can think of a few girls who spent all of their 20s partying and acting wild. Complete transformation now, settled with kids.

Everyone should fuck like rabbits from 16-23 imo... At least I did.
But if you are fucking a hundred women that are all zeros it means you have fucked 100x0=0 so your total never goes up

Simple math

Back