Some guys have a problem with this.. do you?

Dude I really like you and I think you're a bad ass for living by your own rules but shut the fuck up. You literally married an 18 year old from the third world. You don't get to talk about mate selection in first world.

Yea but one day you're going to weak and it's going to be interesting to see how she responds to it. For better or worse, right?
Well she'll be old then. So.jt evens out by then
Also HGH may have something to say about that

Honestly, it’s kind of nauseating to think that a boob job, plastic surgery and a selfie stick can earn you a living.

I get that. But it's something that has always been a thing. Sometimes they needed photographers and sometimes they didn't. Remember the oldest profession in the world...

Hmmmmmm much like Sherdog.

It’s sad that we’ve lost the art of talking face to face.
That it is. I'm 36, so I actually had to talk to people. It's weird I don't think I could date a d do that tinder nonsense. I don't get how young people communicate .

That it is. I'm 36, so I actually had to talk to people. It's weird I don't think I could date a d do that tinder nonsense. I don't get how young people communicate .

Texting. It’s all texting. Face in the phone at all times with social media.....and here we are on Sherdog.

<Fedor23>

Odds of winning the lottery are better than odds af finding a girl who ain't a hoe. My wife's step sister looks like Chris Farley mid sex change, and she still a hoe.

Girls having sex with everyone they want in their prime years, then settling for the "provider (you)" once its time to start a family or once the looks start fading.

dikDcaE.png

The reality is this is not just ´´hoes´´´but all women only religion or brainwashing or something along those lines suppresses natural desires. Being the provider is the best situation for some men and for others it is not worth it.

In my opinion all men should seek a woman they are looks matched close to or are above set woman. Why? Because looks and physical prowess and attraction are major factors on how often you get sex. Good looking men with the big dong and nice body are rarely rejected if ever by women who find them attractive (unless set woman has barriers up like religion or is with someone else). The last thing you ever want is be viewed as non sexually attractive ´safe´option.

That’s why you get em when they’re young.

This is the correct answer. You end up dating a girl in high school. Get married around 22, then raise a family. You stay together always. It's the proper way.

Or at least college. After that I see people have a hard time because the good picks are already taken. People wait for that perfect guy gal to come off divorces now and that's just tough to watch.

I advise single dudes to try to find a cute nun. Then try to get her out of the convent, into your home, wedded and bedded.

Edit: from the sound of it, especially some posts her on sherdog, guys for some reason like it when gals sleep around. Being a cuckold must be in vogue, that's sad shit

This is some really weird chick language spoken here.
Get the bad boy in you out?
Get it out of your system?

What is this? Rehab?
Someone call the USDA! We need to test her for bad boys in her system.

Im a little older then you and just knowing how to actually talk in a conversation gets you many points on tinder. I am taken now but before that it was very very easy to find a date. Apparently most guys don't know what the fuck they are doing. Most girls are also crazy though just saying

This is the correct answer. You end up dating a girl in high school. Get married around 22, then raise a family. You stay together always. It's the proper way.

Or at least college. After that I see people have a hard time because the good picks are already taken. People wait for that perfect guy gal to come off divorces now and that's just tough to watch.

I advise single dudes to try to find a cute nun. Then try to get her out of the convent, into your home, wedded and bedded.

Edit: from the sound of it, especially some posts her on sherdog, guys for some reason like it when gals sleep around. Being a cuckold must be in vogue, that's sad shit

Are you an older guy or from a non Western culture? Serious question.

There is an effect that you should be made aware of as a young adult: the best relationship material with the least baggage gets snapped up first and people marry that shit. The longer you hang around in the dating pool, the worse the options get.

Whilst friends of mine aged 18 were busy sleeping around as an end game I was doing so looking for a life long mate.

I'm happily married with 2 kids etc at 39 and I have friends whose options are the rejects and women with kids from broken relationships.

Definitely one should sleep with a few partners but that should largely be in service of finding which person you want to spend your life with. That goes for men and women.

I can think of a few girls who spent all of their 20s partying and acting wild. Complete transformation now, settled with kids.
Yes, I know a few too, and they types have always been around, I don't doubt, it's even tough to find a girl who hasn't had a load blown in her face by another dude or dudes.

Odds of winning the lottery are better than odds af finding a girl who ain't a hoe. My wife's step sister looks like Chris Farley mid sex change, and she still a hoe.

I dont know whats worse, your wife's step sister looking like Chris Farley mid sex change or the fact people want to sleep with her.

Aside from the 12 year old thing and maybe the number of guys in highschool I see nothing wrong with aspects of it. Be honest if you could make a thousand bucks or more an instagram post why wouldn't you?

Like that's society for younger people, I am older but I get it. Who doesn't want to make money like some of these streamers or "models". The nerdy smart kids that change the world are still gonna do that.

Why buy the cow when the cow gives literally anyone its milk anyways

Why buy the cow when the cow gives literally anyone its milk anyways

I mean this honestly I don't hold someone's past relationships against them because to me it's not a competition, I win in my mind everytime. Now maybe that isn't reality but I am insanely confident in myself that if I click with a girl and we date I already know I'm better everywhere then her ex. That might be narcacism that might be wrong but that's just my view.

Secondly I'm not into vapid or unintelligent girls with no substance. Also girls are not property. They should be loyal and if they are not they can fuck right off, but I'm not worried if at 38 they fucked 30 guys. I didn't exist to them then and I'm better anyway. I'm not insecure in my bedroom game nor do I have double standards. I fucked around a lot when I was younger, I don't regret it. Why should I hold the same thing I did against them

I understand why you would, but I just don't operate that way. I also really don't give a shit what she did before me (within reason). That would completely unfair if I'm into her , I'm into her. And of course the most basic of guy knowledge, why would you even ask if you don't want the answer?

Back