Some guys have a problem with this.. do you?

There is an effect that you should be made aware of as a young adult: the best relationship material with the least baggage gets snapped up first and people marry that shit. The longer you hang around in the dating pool, the worse the options get.

Whilst friends of mine aged 18 were busy sleeping around as an end game I was doing so looking for a life long mate.

I'm happily married with 2 kids etc at 39 and I have friends whose options are the rejects and women with kids from broken relationships.

Definitely one should sleep with a few partners but that should largely be in service of finding which person you want to spend your life with. That goes for men and women.

lols.

Men with good hair genetics, looks, and status can always dive lower and win out by bagging younger women. You dont want to be so old you not physically attractive to her. But you could spend your 20s playing it up and then at 30 start to get serious and find a girl by age 32 to wife up who is 8 to 10 years younger.

Also also...who says you can't be polymourus. I'm not saying it works for everyone but I know a lesbian couple that are making it work.

I dont know whats worse, your wife's step sister looking like Chris Farley mid sex change or the fact people want to sleep with her.

The former is definitely worse. It's saddening knowing that women can look like her.

Im a little older then you and just knowing how to actually talk in a conversation gets you many points on tinder. I am taken now but before that it was very very easy to find a date. Apparently most guys don't know what the fuck they are doing. Most girls are also crazy though just saying
Yeah online now seems bonkers . I dunno I never had game but I tried IRL and online back in the day. I wouldn't want to confine dating to just online. Peoppe get weird

It's horseshit. Those girls never end up with a good husband. They get a loser that's satisfied to take the sloppy leftovers.

You meet these women in their mid 30s, desperate to have children and unable to find a suitable mate.

It also doesn't acknowledge the fact that 'bad boy' means mentally damaged narccisist and those guys usually end up being way clingier and more co-dependant than guys who actually had a dad growing up.

All the 'bad boy' types I knew were guys whose dads left or died early on and they were all just a few jaeger shots from being a weeping mess if you prodded at them a bit. Think Chris Leben on TUF 1.

Last edited:
The former is definitely worse. It's saddening knowing that women can look like her.

Are you sure she is a woman?
Have you checked under the hood?
If you need help you can ask @Zer the in house tranny / man / woMAN / and other stuff/ expert.

Yeah online now seems bonkers . I dunno I never had game but I tried IRL and online back in the day. I wouldn't want to confine dating to just online. Peoppe get weird

Yah mean look at sherdog....I feel you. Tinder is like female sherdog there is so many people on there but 90% are trash/headcases

lols.

Men with good hair genetics, looks, and status can always dive lower and win out by bagging younger women. You dont want to be so old you not physically attractive to her. But you could spend your 20s playing it up and then at 30 start to get serious and find a girl by age 32 to wife up who is 8 to 10 years younger.

No.

The best women want a contemporary.

For that to be the case were you to be 30 dating a 20 year old, either you would have to be a dullard or she would have to be a savant. Then why would she be with an older guy and not a prime male on her bracket?

A young women that wants an older male with money and status is not a prime prospect. She is lacking, cannot roll as an equal, is trading her youthful looks to get a higher option. In twenty years when her looks are gone, the husband still looks good at 50 and the kids have flown the nest the lack of common ground outside of the children will likely spell the end of the relationship.

You don't understand what is really available to us, real happiness shared with a soul mate over a lifetime. You are shallow and distracted by bright colours and trinkets.

Girls having sex with everyone they want in their prime years, then settling for the "provider (you)" once its time to start a family or once the looks start fading.

dikDcaE.png

This is exactly what women mean when they say...

"You're husband material, but not boyfriend material."

"Lets just be friends, for now."

Translation - "I want to fuck as many alphas I can when I'm young and sexy, but when I'm getting older and my biological clock is ticking, I'll settle for a beta bitch I'll be able to control."

Why do so many males think a woman who want lots of sex and lots of lovers is a whore? Because they see females as 2nd class human beings who shouldn't even enjoy sex and should ideally be virgins when they marry. And if they don't marry or don't end up having children, something is obviously wrong with the sluts.
They are almost no different from the male muslims many of them moan about in other threads, basically the same. Misogynists.[haters of females]
When they're around the females in their own lives they're probably like, 'yes dear, no dear, three bags full dear.'
They then get online and try to act like they honestly believe a REAL man should act like. Criticize females, talk about treating them like shit, view them as unequal to males, and to exist purely for males.
The really awful thing is that if any of these males have kids they will teach their own kids to mistreat females, and they will grow up and some of them will act just like their fathers.

Yah mean look at sherdog....I feel you. Tinder is like female sherdog there is so many people on there but 90% are trash/headcases
Think a lot of the problem is echo chambers. Look at some of these people, with crazy high standards. And their friends and social circles help them justify their crazy desires, all while not having all that much to offer for having those standards.
I knew a non-sherdogger who was like 5-5" and 110 pounds. Nice guy and all, but was a tiny dude. Thing is he wanted a hot girl who liked sex and who was into anime. Yeah we all want that, but in order to get that kinda girl, you need to be able to offer something.

I used to live outside DC. Was really hard to sate reasonable people there. Had girls who were avg thinking they were a 9 or something crazy. That or as you said, they were crazy.

Why do so many males think a woman who want lots of sex and lots of lovers is a whore? Because they see females as 2nd class human beings who shouldn't even enjoy sex and should ideally be virgins when they marry. And if they don't marry or don't end up having children, something is obviously wrong with the sluts.
They are almost no different from the male muslims many of them moan about in other threads, basically the same. Misogynists.[haters of females]
When they're around the females in their own lives they're probably like, 'yes dear, no dear, three bags full dear.'
They then get online and try to act like they honestly believe a REAL man should act like. Criticize females, talk about treating them like shit, view them as unequal to males, and to exist purely for males.
The really awful thing is that if any of these males have kids they will teach their own kids to mistreat females, and they will grow up and some of them will act just like their fathers.
Nope. You're a crazy person. I don't want someone who sleeps around, as that is probably what will happen when you get serious with them. They'll cheat on you. No one wants that. That's why most girls don't like player type guys. And most guys don't want a relationship with a sluttly girl. There isn't the likelihood of loyalty. Who wants that?
Oh I'm sorry that makes me a sexist...........You sir need a beating. I can write you a prescription for one if an OTC isn't available in your area.

I mean this honestly I don't hold someone's past relationships against them because to me it's not a competition, I win in my mind everytime. Now maybe that isn't reality but I am insanely confident in myself that if I click with a girl and we date I already know I'm better everywhere then her ex. That might be narcacism that might be wrong but that's just my view.

Secondly I'm not into vapid or unintelligent girls with no substance. Also girls are not property. They should be loyal and if they are not they can fuck right off, but I'm not worried if at 38 they fucked 30 guys. I didn't exist to them then and I'm better anyway. I'm not insecure in my bedroom game nor do I have double standards. I fucked around a lot when I was younger, I don't regret it. Why should I hold the same thing I did against them

I understand why you would, but I just don't operate that way. I also really don't give a shit what she did before me (within reason). That would completely unfair if I'm into her , I'm into her. And of course the most basic of guy knowledge, why would you even ask if you don't want the answer?
I get where youre coming from. For me its not about competition at all. Its like.......the pussy should be a prize. I dont want a fucking participation trophy handed out to everyone. When a girl finally gives it up because shes really really into you, thats special.

I cant look at a girl and think "theres my beautiful wife, who fucked me on the first date and at least 6 other dudes that same year. what a woman"

To be dead ass serious, when a girl gives it up on the first date, no matter how into her I am or how much we click, I'm not calling her back after banging. Dont care if we are a perfect match.

its actually kind of a hilarious meme how many girls say "im not that type of girl" "move on if youre looking for a booty call" "hope you dont have any expectations of staying the night" etc and then do exactly what they claim they dont do

Can’t turn a ho into a housewife. Everyone knows that.
This.

I pound these types of girls yes, but would not stay with one. A large majority of them are basically useless

Back