Some guys have a problem with this.. do you?

Agree, space is huge. Most girls are actually not sluts. And if some girls wanted to have frequent sex that is ok too, they are animals like us and they have needs. Some girls have big sex drive like us boys and if she wants to fuck it's her decision to follow up on that drive. It's so old to claim that she is a whore if she sleeps around but if we do it then we are badass. Fucking different person every week is enough to be a slut, both male slut and female slut.

And I really don't get this "I don't want to run into guy who fucked her". I hear this all the time. So what, he fucked her. Is he fucking her right now? No. She had to have sex with someone. I don't see how meeting someone who she fucked changes the fact that I like her as a person and want to be with her. She was with him, now she is with me. Big deal. People get too possessive about these things. "Oh you better not have a lot of boyfriends in the past, you should've kept your pussy for me". Well she can say the same thing back to us. Why we didn't keep our dicks for her? She can ask us in how many pussies did we dip our dicks in and get offended if she gets a number more than 50, right?

I really don't care about this stuff as long as girl is acting normal in current relationship. If she tries to sleep around while in relationship with you now that is another matter. Both on romantic level but also on moral level. Everybody should have fun when they are young.

Of course this narrative of having bad boys but then marrying a good guy doesn't work out like someone posted before. Girls who like bad boys will keep on searching for them. That is why there are so many cases of domestic violence. I rarely see some geek beating up his wife, it's usually some thug or violent moron who was like that from the start.
Again, it's not ex boyfriends, it's the pile of guys that she required nothing of to fuck, yet has a ton of demands of you.

Yeah, women could very easily prefer a man wasn't a whore his whole life but they don't, and that's not my fault or my problem. It's not a double standard if the people applying the standard are different groups. Women have their standards and men have theirs. Mine are the same for any potential wife or gf and what standards they apply to men are neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned. It's a mistake to get serious with or trust a woman you already know thinks of sex as just a casual transaction. It's a mistake for women to do it too, but again, that's not my decision. Sorry, I'll take the deal they're offering the guys who aren't nice to them or devoted to them and hang onto my money and free time. I don't want party girl teaching my kids about morals.

When she wants to have fun, she'll go with those guys, when she wants to be boring and demanding, she's got you for that. That sounds like a good deal to you?

voGMGTr.jpg

I know of men who borrow girls cars and run up their credit cards or who are unemployed alcoholics who beat up their girlfriends.

At least with me they’ve always gotten a decent meal and a safe drive home.

Doesn’t that count for something?

All the good deeds in the world don’t redeem the one heinous, habitual act.

Girls having sex with everyone they want in their prime years, then settling for the "provider (you)" once its time to start a family or once the looks start fading.

dikDcaE.png
I don't have a problem with girls doing this.

They need to date some jerks before they realize why dating jerks is bad.

Besides, men do the same thing. We all want to bang sloots until we're mature and ready to settle down.

That being said, if a woman takes it to the extreme then no guy is going to want her. Some chicks end up having 3 kids by 3 different guys and nobody wants to deal with that drama.

Back