Elections Some fat A## threatens a Democrat while he was going to eat

Don't people also laugh at Rand Paul (I think?) being attacked by his neighbour?

The Governor might have had it coming, yet it doesn't look very good on the patriot, but what recourse against an elite like that if dirty?
I gather this is about vaccinations and mask mandates from the sound of the dude threaten violence. I guess the guy is the Governor of Nevada

Anyways its not all right and the politicians lives should not be in the crosshairs of some insane idiot wanting to make a name for themself ether party but seems to be a hell of a lot more of it on the right.

Don't people also laugh at Rand Paul (I think?) being attacked by his neighbour?
I did not laugh and I don't think what happened to Rand was politically motivated the guy was his neighbor it could have been over almost anything.

Democrats celebrated attacking republicans, sometimes physically, for an entire year. Caused billions in damages, and killed numerous people.

Please, spare us your faux outrage.

<DisgustingHHH>
Blm was more opportunistic then Democratic
They just wanted to fuck shit up

I gather this is about vaccinations and mask mandates from the sound of the dude threaten violence. I guess the guy is the Governor of Nevada

Anyways its not all right and the politicians lives should not be in the crosshairs of some insane idiot wanting to make a name for themself ether party but seems to be a hell of a lot more of it on the right.

See later link I posted. It's more about alleged financial gains through favoritism in shut downs though the First Lady's China-flavored investment firm... while others went under.

Is there a such thing as a non fat ass trump supporter?

I’m fine with the guy calling him a POS. It’s no different then the TL videos. The threats are over the line.

Show me videos of Democrat's putting hands on Republican let alone someone who is in their 70's and threatening their lives. I'm waiting this defense is hardly surprising from the Right.

EDIT: This is some first class scary shit hopeful he enjoys his jail time.

Lol. This is gonna be classic. I can't believe you said this.

Some of you really do live in a delusional world.

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up, If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
Anyone that's gets triggered about her "push back on them" seems soft. I don't think she meant it literally. But reach for whatever you need

Show me videos of Democrat's putting hands on Republican let alone someone who is in their 70's and threatening their lives. I'm waiting this defense is hardly surprising from the Right.

EDIT: This is some first class scary shit hopeful he enjoys his jail time.
{<doc}

A Bernie bro really did shoot up a congressional baseball game, Rand Paul was attacked in his house, and again with his wife, BLM and antifa degenerates have formed mobs and shown up outside the homes of Mitch McConnell andTucker Carlson to threaten them and vandalize their homes, and in Tucker's case, started chanting "we know where you sleep at night" to his wife who was home alone.

Here is a 30 year congress member, who has supported every single race riot since the 90s and hired the guy who threw a cinder block at a truck driver's head for being white, explicitly telling her constituents, who are largely felons and degenerates, to form mobs to go after her political opponents in public.

Simply incredible what you guys try to flush down the memory hole and just hope everybody else has the same selective memory.

Last edited:
Anyone that's gets triggered about her "push back on them" seems soft. I don't think she meant it literally. But reach for whatever you need

Who said I'm triggered, it worthwhile to point out this isn't some recent phenomenon seen among Trump supporters though

Well, is he correct? Is this a Great Reset governor? Selling out people's freedoms the last 2 years for teh plandemic? If he's right, I have no problem

You certainly were implying I was, if not then continue with whatever you were trying to say I guess
No implications. do you see a boat?
I think people take the whole push back thing too literally. More like when someone is being a dick or whatever and your gotta push back in the argument

Don't worry, he ignored it. PEB is dick tucking like a trans swimmer
No dick tucking had to leave to go get some stuff into the garage like bags of wood pellets and finished some woodworking and breaking ice obviously some serious dick tucking going on lol.

Just hanging out listening to Disturbed and eating and drinking after finishing up.

fetch

Back