Elections Some fat A## threatens a Democrat while he was going to eat

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Some quality A-holes in the Trump side of the party he seems perfectly fine throwing his face out in public.

Democrats celebrated attacking republicans, sometimes physically, for an entire year. Caused billions in damages, and killed numerous people.

Please, spare us your faux outrage.

<DisgustingHHH>
Show me videos of Democrat's putting hands on Republican let alone someone who is in their 70's and threatening their lives. I'm waiting this defense is hardly surprising from the Right.

EDIT: This is some first class scary shit hopeful he enjoys his jail time.

Show me videos of Democrat's putting hands on Republican let alone someone who is in their 70's and threatening their lives. I'm waiting this defense is hardly surprising from the Right.

They def put hands of him multiple times.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_baseball_shooting That was Jan 6th before there was a Jan 6th
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-operative-for-soros-funded-group-arrested-for
https://www.fox9.com/news/two-minnesota-gop-candidates-say-they-were-attacked-punched

https://www.wyomingnews.com/news/lo...cle_ad649300-d81f-11e8-920a-630bcab2c7fb.html I would say arson is a form of violence

Do you need more?

“Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up, If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

Yeah like where is the threats of hanging and threats of killing him if he did not leave all I see here is "Say her name" . Playback where they said I am going to hang you. It seems republicans seem fine to pass by death threats.

Again where is the politician here involved in this action is it right no because we don't know what brought on this volent reaction. He's wrong but this again is not a politician. I will ask again where is a politician getting threaten to be hanged or killed and being grabbed in a public place.

The Governor might have had it coming, yet it doesn't look very good on the patriot.

Remember when racist leftist in a monkey mask threw stuff at Larry Elder?

Forget what Maxine Waters said?

Nice little incident here. IDK his age but looks close to 70's

Anyway point is don't be a fucking hypocrite.

Again where is the politician here involved in this action is it right no because we don't know what brought on this volent reaction. He's wrong but this again is not a politician. I will ask again where is a politician getting threaten to be hanged or killed and being grabbed in a public place.

Did you fall and get amnesia?

Rand Paul being attacked?

How about the msnbc driven psychopath who attempted to kill a dozen senators?

Your party thrives on violence.

There's a link posted of a politician being shot in this thread

Yeah like where is the threats of hanging and threats of killing him if he did not leave all I see here is "Say her name" . Playback where they said I am going to hang you. It seems republicans seem fine to pass by death threats.
He was being attacked, hence the camera shaking and the police around him.
Also great job in ignoring the rest of the my list. You are just going to ignore all the leftist violence and celebration of it and then act like the right is suddenly the bad guys.

Dog is all bark and no bite. Knows a pussy when he sees one because he looks at one in the mirror every day.

Back