Elections Some fat A## threatens a Democrat while he was going to eat

This is some typical rightwing cry bully bullshit.

No dick tucking had to leave to go get some stuff into the garage like bags of wood pellets and finished some woodworking and breaking ice obviously some serious dick tucking going on lol.

Just hanging out listening to Disturbed and eating and drinking after finishing up.

fetch
This isn’t the lounge. Don’t do a he the subject when you’re losing. Take it to the lounge if you want to do this

No dick tucking had to leave to go get some stuff into the garage like bags of wood pellets and finished some woodworking and breaking ice obviously some serious dick tucking going on lol.

Just hanging out listening to Disturbed and eating and drinking after finishing up.

fetch

You live in a storage unit?

You live in a storage unit?

I don't live here you troll it's one of my work areas where I do custom woodworking and millwork as well as 3D printing and modeling. I also have two other shops where I work out of and own a 3 car garage as well as an apartment house. This is just a garage that I replaced a roof and insulated an hang the walls and ran the electrical. Very dick tucking job for sure I am soon going to expand this work area with an additional 14 by 12 f00t shed space tearing down the window area putting in a door frame between areas.

Last time I saw an elected official dick tuck like that with someone talking shit about his wife was Ted Cruz.

Politicians should be afraid of The People.

Might help keep them honest.

These guys wanted to hang mike pence. Imagine what they want to do to a dem.

Did you fall and get amnesia?

Rand Paul being attacked?

How about the msnbc driven psychopath who attempted to kill a dozen senators?

Your party thrives on violence.
Lol. Nah man, those people didn’t do that. They were right wingers.

Why does Trump even matter now? Is he relaunching Trump steaks? Trump Airlines? Trump Magazine? Trump University? Trump Vodka?
He makes it seem like he is running in 2024. He won the CPAC straw poll.

Democrats celebrated attacking republicans, sometimes physically, for an entire year. Caused billions in damages, and killed numerous people.

Please, spare us your faux outrage.

<DisgustingHHH>
“Faux outrage” is exactly how I’d describe this lame-ass copypasta.

Find some new material.

The guy in the video was def an idiot. Have them on both sides and this stuff is getting worse. Not better

I don't live here you troll it's one of my work areas where I do custom woodworking and millwork as well as 3D printing and modeling. I also have two other shops where I work out of and own a 3 car garage as well as an apartment house. This is just a garage that I replaced a roof and insulated an hang the walls and ran the electrical. Very dick tucking job for sure I am soon going to expand this work area with an additional 14 by 12 f00t shed space tearing down the window area putting in a door frame between areas.

Congrats

It really amazes me what dems did to congress members and Trump and then throw a fit when this happens like they're saints.

WHATABOUT!
TBF the TS originally asked for examples of people on the left engaging in this same type of behavior. Looks like he edited the OP.

Edit - I'm misremembering. Post 3 from the TS is asking for the examples.

Back