Elections Some fat A## threatens a Democrat while he was going to eat

First and foremost don't put your hands on people. The guy deserves to go to jail for that and if any security was there he needed to be slammed and cuffed.

But don't act like the democrats haven't encouraged this type of thing and it's been done by their supporters.

We are long passed the let's be civil and the democrats have done more then their share to push us down this road.

The best way to get at politicians you don't like is at the voting booth.

Fucking asshole no matter how you slice it. Without reading any posts I immediately assume the right wing will jump in with “Well what about the time…!” and veer it somewhere else.

This should not happen to any party period.

America has some real weirdos on its soil.

Anybody who does this should be prosecuted. No matter the political leaning, you shouldn't be harassing or assaulting somebody like that. I'm hoping that anybody outraged by this was also outraged by videos of Sarah Sanders and other politicians being harassed in public. Or by the videos showing BLM terrorizing people eating at restaurants.

Yeah like where is the threats of hanging and threats of killing him if he did not leave all I see here is "Say her name" . Playback where they said I am going to hang you. It seems republicans seem fine to pass by death threats.
Hell, a Democrat(black activist) just tried to kill a fellow democrat mayoral candidate here in Louisville.

Show me videos of Democrat's putting hands on Republican let alone someone who is in their 70's and threatening their lives. I'm waiting this defense is hardly surprising from the Right.

EDIT: This is some first class scary shit hopeful he enjoys his jail time.

You can't be serious.

Some quality A-holes in the Trump side of the party he seems perfectly fine throwing his face out in public.

lol at caring about how these scumbag politicians are treated. they deserve our ire for destroying our lives with the covid agenda

The OP mentioned Trump. Keep up, little buddy. Don't get all triggered on us now. You couldn't yourself. It's okay.

Whaaaa?

You asked why he was important.

My answer was because he was rent free in peoples heads.

Settle down.

EDIT: Admittedly my phrasing might have left the door open for a different interpetation

Whaaaa?

You asked why he was important.

My answer was because he was rent free in peoples heads.

Settle down.

Quite settled. Elaborate more the first time, next time? Thanks.

lol at caring about how these scumbag politicians are treated. they deserve our ire for destroying our lives with the covid agenda
Start with the scumbags down in Florida first, and you might have a point

Quite settled. Elaborate more the first time, next time? Thanks.

Typical boy in blue: Your trigger finger was itchy, and you thought I was reaching for my rhetorical waistband. You were far from settled.

I'm trying to truncate my posts these days. I'm sure I'll get it right some day.

Typical boy in blue: Your trigger finger was itchy, and you thought I was reaching for my rhetorical waistband. You were far from settled.

I'm trying to truncate my posts these days. I'm sure I'll get it right some day.

Nah. I'm good, buddy. Very settled. If you elaborated more initially we wouldn't even be quoting one another at this point. Maybe you wanting to make more succinct posts urged you to hit 'post reply' too quickly. I can only assume. Maybe you will get it right some day.

Nah. I'm good, buddy. Very settled. If you elaborated more initially we wouldn't even be quoting one another at this point. Maybe you wanting to make more succinct posts urged you to hit 'post reply' too quickly. I can only assume. Maybe you will get it right some day.

Spring-loaded snark speaks to an angry mindset tho.

Back