So, why do you do it????

I love learning new techniques and perfecting the ones I already know.

I like being able to beat up people if I get attacked. Especially guys that think they are tough and can barely throw a punch.

I love sparring and grappling and winning over another fighter. It's a lot more rewarding than winning a game of pool or darts. LOL!

I love watching boxing and kickboxing, MMA etc. So it's nice to know how to do it as well.

It's a good excercise.

yeah, combat sports have a steep ass learning curve.

it's not like you can learn the rules and just pick up & play like football or basketball.

That is why i love it.

It;s just that damn better than all sports!!! we all know how much harder it is to train for MMA than say football! plus IMO team sports kinda suck cause if one screws up the whole team suffers in MMA it's all on you at the end of the day!!! and who's gonna lie... girls love guys that train in mma!!! :icon_chee

I like the fact that some stuff is hard to learn and then when you do finally get it down you wonder why you found it so hard in the first place. And hell i like training

I like the fact that some stuff is hard to learn and then when you do finally get it down you wonder why you found it so hard in the first place. And hell i like training

What's even more amazing is when 10 years later you realize that when you thought you learned it and wondered why you found it so hard to learn; in fact you come to realize you still don't know what you thought you knew. That's when the real eureka moment happens.

Back