So, why do you do it????

to get away from the crowd in high school everything was football that football this and basketball to i just wanted to start something new and i did

funny thing people start wearing fight shorts and mma shirts to school i couldnt stop laughing

I think i miss getting punched...then my bell gets rung and i remember why i practice head movement LOL

I just love it Its something I cant describe

To be better tomorrow than I am today, in the fullest sense.

Of course the really appropriate response is, "Why do you not?'

to get in shape.

to punch my 15yr old son legally :)

To train with my son.

self defense.

for an alternative to pulling my ccw.

Damn fun!

Cause without it I would be a normal person. Normal people lack motivation, are overweight, and basically pussies.

Most of us train, so we all get the same feeling. You know when you step in the ring, and nothing else matters, when you arrive at your gym and you feel like it's your home and the people in it are your family. I mean, of course sometimes you're going to hate some new kids or maybe one or two people, but you still respect them when you roll(atleast, I do! haha).I give the people at my gym so much respect, I don't even know why, but it seems like I treat them differently then some average Joe on the street.

I love MMA, testing your limits, training hard, becoming a "health Nazi"(even though we're amateurs :p ).As soon as I step in my classes I think and feel nothing, when im training I know im improving and taking a step forward in my life.What other reasons do we need?

Because i can't sing or dance.

(except that i can LOL)

(except that i can LOL)

(except that i can LOL)

i just love fighting and everything about it, iv been fighting since i was 3 years old with all the other kids, its great exercise and for me its the most fun in the world.

and hey i cant sing or dance so haha

I wish i could sing and dance.

Easy sex. simply put. Even if your a fighter, girls are still a bit cautious about getting flirty w/ u.

I think they have a fear of catching a left hook to the jaw.

good question. Hmm...because i would be lost if i didn't do it. It's how i express myself; it's how i learn who i am; it's how i learn to let go of my ego. for me, all physical learning ultimately leads to the essence of who i am.

take for example: lead jab - utilizing the shortest distance from point A to B.

That's a great lesson that i apply to my whole life. My relationship, my work, my training. always moving from point A to B using the shortest distance and always progressing forward. If you really understand the "concepts and principles" of physical combat, and apply it to your life, you are always training even when you're off the mat.

I thought I would get even more bitches.

Then I found out you don't get bitches.

Now I just can't stop.

Because I love black eyes and bloody noses, seriously thought its the ultimate competition. And I never liked it in team sports when someone else messed it up for me

I thought I would get even more bitches.

Then I found out you don't get bitches.

Now I just can't stop.

Nope, excessive commitment to "biches" make fighters weak. Sorry. It's a hit it and quit it type of thing.

Everything you earn during combat is rightly yours. If you get beat up, or if you beat someone up, or if you just showed some heart.

What you do when the going gets tough shows you what you can, and that is the sort of confidence and self-awerness that is a bit more genuine than bragging about your bling, money or bitches.

What "regular people" don't understand is that fighting is the reward. The reward for hundreds of hours of training. For dieting. For running (which I hate but do anyway). The reward for thousands of bruises, for dozens of broken bones, for fat lips, bloody noses, black eyes. Fighting is the reward for doing what "regular people" can't and won't do.

Fighting is the time when we get to test our will against another and rejoice in victory or defeat knowing that more sacrifice is waiting on the other side of the fight.

Back