So why did JoJo cover up "out of respect" in Abu Dhabi?

Men and women are not the same. You should man up and get out of that feminist movement. Be a man, dont act like a woman

The discrimination was against men's hat wearing in church. Not sure how the Y chromosomes really effect milliners...

The discrimination was against men's hat wearing in church. Not sure how the Y chromosomes really effect milliners...

If you are in my house you gotta respect certain rules here. If I dont want you to wear shoes inside the house and you dont agree well dont come to my house. Easy....

No son, I mean who the fuck goes to visit tribes in Papua new Guinea? there's a huge difference in covering up respect a host nations beliefs to feeding kids jizz, for a start you'd be aware of the traditions before you left home and could make the decision then.
What you're doing is taking the argument to an extreme, which is silly.
I don't agree personally with a huge amount of middle eastern beliefs and the Chinese can also fuck off with some of their practices, but if you're going somewhere for work it doesn't hurt anyone to cover up a bit out of respect.
UAE is doing this UFC deal to promote tourism. If UAE wants non-muslims to come and spend their time and money, they need to loosen up a bit. Who the fuck wants to go on a vacation and have to adhere to very strict conservative rules?

"Please, come, spend your money, enjoy our beautiful country and sights, but cover yourself, you slut! Do not tempt our men."

Those two things don't go together: enjoyment and shame.

Some cultures are different, she isnt from the US so i can see where this post comes from, but i guess its called respect to a different culture, its not like covering up messes with her beliefs or its something that could cross as offensive in the rest of the world, missed the fight tho.

If you make em dress naked you made them prostitutes. If you let them go clubbing and go to parties you are making them pray for men.

You can learn alot from Islam which teaches you to protect the woman and raise their status as a real modest shy woman.
Yes, protect women by mutilating their genitals and restricting them of most of their rights

If you make em dress naked you made them prostitutes. If you let them go clubbing and go to parties you are making them pray for men.

You can learn alot from Islam which teaches you to protect the woman and raise their status as a real modest shy woman.
<36>

Yes, protect women by mutilating their genitals and restricting them of most of their rights

1. Mutilating genitals is not islamic. It happens in some african cultures. Nothing to do with islam.

2. What about women who choose to be housewives and be modest?

Probably all black women would wanna visit my house then....whats the problem?

No, the black women would prefer to go somewhere without racists and misogynists. That's the problem.

I mean, when you're in fucking Rome...

Of course she could just not care and offend whomever but maybe she's not an asshole

No, the black women would prefer to go somewhere without racists and misogynists. That's the problem.

If I make a rule "only republicans are allowed to visit this house" or "only white people are allowed to visit this house"....whats wrong with that? Why are you forcing this diversity crap on me, even my own home....

I mean, when you're in fucking Rome...

Of course she could just not care and offend whomever but maybe she's not an asshole
You think showing her shoulders makes her an asshole?

Do you think the rest of the women's fighters are assholes and they should have stepped up and covered more skin?

Women's testimony is valued as high as that of men in the West, that somehow makes them valued less?

Partial list of countries where a woman's testimony is worth half of that of a man:
Bahrain (in Sharia courts)[22]
Egypt (in family courts)[23]
Iran (in most cases)[24]
Iraq (in some cases)[25]
Jordan (in Sharia courts)[26]
Kuwait (in family courts)[27]
Libya (in some cases)[28]
Morocco (in family cases)[29]
Palestine (in cases related to marriage, divorce and child custody)[30]
Qatar (in family law matters)[31]
Saudi Arabia[32]
Syria (in Sharia courts)[33]
United Arab Emirates (in some civil matters)[34]
Yemen (not allowed to testify at all in cases of adultery and retribution)[35]

This makes women worth more?
Oppress women and then tell them it's because they're valued

<36>

1. Mutilating genitals is not islamic. It happens in some african cultures. Nothing to do with islam.

2. What about women who choose to be housewives and be modest?
1. It occurs mostly in northeastern African countries, but also in Oman, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Indonesia. I don't know whether or not it has direct links to Islam but there's a fair bit of a problem with it in multiple middle eastern states.

2. If that woman chooses to do those things, good for her, she's exercising her individual will. It's entirely different from someone making her do it

Wait...how much respect do Muslims have for other cultures? Zero...oh damn.

You think showing her shoulders makes her an asshole?

Do you think the rest of the women's fighters are assholes and they should have stepped up and covered more skin?

No, disrespecting or offending people out of carelessness would make her an asshole.

What inconvenience is it to her to cover her shoulders if it makes people feel comfortable in a place where women covering their shoulders is the norm?

She did it out of respect for the people and the land she was in, how hard is that to not only see but respect?

Back