So why did JoJo cover up "out of respect" in Abu Dhabi?

What makes a career choice for your daughter 'better', her definition of the word could be completely different.
Some careers are better than others? I would hope my children aren't McDonald's employees their whole lives either

because like 70% of the UK she has no balls but will be the first to yell metoo and scream about women's rights when she's in the West

I think you might be a bit jealous that men can't get paid to fuck. You have a strange hatred towards women yet you pretend you want what is best for them.

Prove to me where I said I hate women. I hate prostitute slutty women yes. Not women in general, I love women! Do you have a problem reading English?

Not like she's pulling a hillary and wearing a veil or anything. Id probably do the same thing if I was a women

It has nothing to do with close mindedness. Everybody has an ideology. I arrived at my current ideology because to me its the best of all the others I have researched and experienced. So I want my children to be raised in this ideology and learn the faults and weaknesses of other ideologies. Whats the problem with that? Whats wrong with living in a community with everybody having the same ideology?

What's wrong with neo tribalism? Genocide. War. Devolution of ideas within an opinion corridor etc etc

Prove to me where I said I hate women. I hate prostitute slutty women yes. Not women in general, I love women! Do you have a problem reading English?
Why do you hate slutty women? Why do you care what women are doing with their bodies? Especially when it has nothing to do with you, are you a jealous incel? Mad because even the slutty ones wont touch you?

when you're in another country with very different values, you're playing by their rules. unless you want to end up in prison

Respect for their culture.

Their house, their rules.

You guys are missing the point tho. She was not required to cover her shoulders. The other women's fighters, and ring girls, did not.

JoJo said she was doing something that wasn't required "out of respect", but respect for what?

You guys speak as if she was forced to cover herself, and that she rebelled, but that's not what happened. So really, saying things like "their house, their rules" doesn't apply.

A lot of posts in this topic kind of enforce the ignorant view that if you're in the middle east you better submit or else, without question. Fortunately there's a ton of Arabs and Persians that don't adhere to these rules, but assuming they do is kinda sketchy.

I wonder how many of you would wear a turban if you had the opportunity to go to India, without any understanding of what the turban means. "Gotta wear it out of respect, bro".

It's not common practice in America for religious reasons though, that's only the Jewish community. Most Americans practice circumcision for the supposed health benefits
Americans do practice child marriage for religious reasons.

Religious tradition remains a contributing factor to child marriage rates, yet other, often darker, reasons fuel them. Child marriage is often used to prevent young, pregnant girls from having children outside of wedlock, which, along with abortion, are socially unacceptable in certain communities. Additionally, child marriage is often used to cover up rape when the girl becomes impregnated by her rapist. Seven states in the US lower their legally-established age floor if the female is pregnant. This exception helps cover up rape and perpetuate violence. Once the marriage occurs, it is nearly impossible to prove a rape prior to marriage, especially when the conjugality can be used as evidence that the female consented to the pregnancy and marriage at the time.

These women also have extreme difficulties leaving the marriage, because of the lack of access to lawyers, shelters, and counseling. Due to their age, minors cannot file any type of legal action, including divorce. Without access to these resources, it is nearly impossible to get help.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/modern-day-slavery/201903/time-s-child-marriages-in-the-us

More than 200,000 children were married in the US over the past 15 years, new figures have revealed.

Three 10-year-old girls and an 11-year-old boy were among the youngest to wed, under legal loopholes which allow minors to marry in certain circumstances.

The minimum age for marriage across most of the US is 18, but every state has exemptions – such as parental consent or pregnancy – which allow younger children to tie the knot.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rides-new-jersey-chris-christie-a7830266.html

I still cannot understand how Epstein's fellow pedophiles and pedophile enablers (Barry Krischer, Alan Dershowitz, Alexander Acosta, etc.) aren't in jail. It's barely considered newsworthy, as if Americans don't care if their girls are raped. It wasn't long ago warmongers like Christopher Hitchens were on all news channels criticizing child marriage in Saudi Arabia and Yemen, using them as examples of just how evil Islam is. And not a word on child marriage in the USA, as if being raped by American or Christian men isn't that bad. I seriously don't have words.

Why do you hate slutty women? Why do you care what women are doing with their bodies? Especially when it has nothing to do with you, are you a jealous incel? Mad because even the slutty ones wont touch you?

Im just pointing out those women are sluts and do not have shame. It seems you disagree but you will not admit it

The fact you're calling marriage a contract says it all.
Besides, you made no mention of marriage, you said "if a woman posseses my feelings, (already weird, love is something you give, not something you get) I possess some rights too".

What rights do you expect to have just because you have feelings for someone?

boy, you re lost

definition:

A marriage contract is an agreement signed before or after a wedding that provides a private and custom-made set of rules for dividing the couple's property should they separate and divorce or die.

Do you think it's offensive to understand things?

JoJo felt the need to do something that wasn't required, as a means to show respect to something. But show respect to what?

There's nothing wrong with asking what a turban means or represents. And there's nothing wrong with asking what a hijab or a niqab mean. Don't be offended by other people's desire to understand things that you think are sensitive issues. JoJo said something dumb, and I'd like to understand it, and she should probably be corrected because my guess is that she's just ignorant on the matter, and you probably are too.
One of us is but it's not me.

Both those items of clothing mean the same thing, they are representatives of your faith and self respect.

Jojo covered her shoulders out of respect for a culture that values modesty in women and did so of her own accord even though she was under no obligation too.

This is not difficult to understand nor is it in anyway a demonstration of ignorance on her part but I'm sure you are already aware of this which takes me back to my original point.......Lol

boy, you re lost

definition:

A marriage contract is an agreement signed before or after a wedding that provides a private and custom-made set of rules for dividing the couple's property should they separate and divorce or die.
How romantic.

Seriously though, you've not answered me at all. Happy trolling buddeh.

One of us is but it's not me.

Both those items of clothing mean the same thing, they are representatives of your faith and self respect.

Jojo covered her shoulders out of respect for a culture that values modesty in women and did so of her own accord even though she was under no obligation too.

This is not difficult to understand nor is it in anyway a demonstration of ignorance on her part but I'm sure you are already aware of this which takes me back to my original point.......Lol
Modesty culture in general is ignorant, especially when women are required to cover themselves to prevent men from committing sin.

We call that "rape culture".

Modesty culture in general is ignorant, especially when women are required to cover themselves to prevent men from committing sin.

We call that "rape culture".
Let's be honest, we call any culture where men display a desire to sleep with women " Rape Culture".

Are you a Male Feminist or an actual Female just out of curiosity?

Back