So Who Are You? For grapplers:

yea good post. everyone wishes they were the natural.

Funny, funny stuff! I think I've sparred all of those guys at least once.

I guess I'm "The Tough-Ole-Bastid" - - I'm 35, but not that good.

Good post. Sign me up for a combo of the one move wonder and the guy who trys to muscle his way around and the gasses and gets tapped by a 150 lb. kid.

By the way, with all the flaming, what do you have to post on Sherdog for people to be happy? Oh well. If there wasn't some flaming, or "use the search Function" or STFU Noob, it wouldn't be our beloved Sherdog. Guess there's a lot of "I don't train, and never contriobute anything interesting, I'm just a negative bastard" posters out there.......!

That had me creased! I'm a heady mix of about 4 different types (Professor & Technician among others!)

Long post? Nahhh... it's 3:22am here in England & I read the lot.... Lightweights!

Time for bed... goodnight cruel world....

I didn't read it all, but the little I did, that shit is funny as hell...

Man I am this one! Hahahahahahahaha, great thread!

THE HUMBLE **** YOU UP GUY- This dude is a really good bjj guy but he�s humble, and scared as **** . This guy will tap you at times, then immediately talk about how he sucks, and you're so much better and it was pure luck....to get over that initial awkward feeling between you two, when you just tapped to him.

You must be the "I love not having a job" guy. Holy shit I quit after the 4th guy. Seriously, who has time for that shit?

Woh its all true. I should print this out and put it on the wall in the gym..

I'm the poor excuse guy.
For sum reason if I lose and theres an ailment I wasnt at 100% and I could have done better.

LOL see what I mean?

It ain't just the grapplers, either ...

Priceless
This is better than the post about the dude who got a boner while rolling with a female classmate

Funny shit! They're all true, real-life characters! I could be different characters, depending who you talk to. This is proof that you've spent some time on the mats my man. Laughed my ass off.

I'm a mix of a lot of those guys, depends on who i'm rolling with. I'll usually be the humble guy or the one move wonder guy. If i'm fighting someone who usually beats me, I may play the Takada role.

i'm the worst combination of natural/getting serious again.

I got my bjj bluebelt in < 6 months, but had to quit. Started again, had to quit. Starting again, and I'm refusing to quit.

Little bit of the Mailman and the Risk Taker. Mostly the Good *** Guy. I love to wrestle, but I don't want to get injured. I don't care if I look like a bitch, I need to work to support my family and don't want to get my ankle popped. When I do tap, I like to ask what I did wrong so I don't do it again.

Oh, and if this is too long and you didn't read it, why bother posting? Oh wait, the all important post count.

proxy said:
i'm the worst combination of natural/getting serious again.

I got my bjj bluebelt in < 6 months, but had to quit. Started again, had to quit. Starting again, and I'm refusing to quit.

My old roomate is the same way. He wasn't even into MMA until he started watching my fight DVDs, and now he can tap me all day... Ugh.

Back