So Who Are You? For grapplers:

The craftsmen i guess. I'm pretty good at rolling and chances are im bigger and stronger then you and i know it hurts if i twist you like this. :icon_twis

fysocal said:
"just got back from Rio guy?"
This guy is good, and since he just spent 6 months training his ass off in Rio he is super smooth. But he wants to make his home school into the place he trained in Rio. ... If you want to get on his good side and get him to show you some cool **** he learned down south, just ask him about his time in Rio, he will be more than happy to tell you about it. Everyone who goes to brasil is guilty of this when they get back...

Damn my future has been told :D

only scanned. maybe the pretzel guy? or the one who taps you for not doing enough?

Im a combo of the natural, no responsibilites and latecomer, for some reason I never make it their right on time haha.

I think you should add the "won't open his guard guy" this asshole decides even though you started the roll in his guard, he's not going to open his guard for anything and all he does is break your posture and do nothing with it for the whole time.

Also the "Resist everything guy" Usually an newer guy who is stiff as a board. Every movement you try to do he resist's with everything he's got. You move a knee up to pass, he pushes as hard as he can against it, you grab his gi, he's trying to break your fingers to get them off. He usually gasses after two minutes and needs to take a break once you get mount.

THE GROANER
It is the guy who sits down to roll and groans like his body is 100 years old. He touches every joint and makes facial expressions like he is overcoming all odds to roll......then bam, he attacks with a fury on unsuspecting guys who feel sorry for him. Then after the roll, he staggers off the mat wincing in pain or discomfort, and then repeats the steps above on other victims.

I think might be me (Not that I really have many "victims" or anything.)

Lol, I got to be honest I do laugh a lot but only when I'm caught in subs that I know I can't get out of and I'm just testing the guy to see if he has a killer instinct or not because I like to roll with guys who obssess over winning every little battle

"SACK OF KNEE AND ELBOWS" guy
A squirmy bastard, usually an explosive athlete, you dominate this guy, but you feel like someone put you in a sack full of knees and elbows and started to shake it violently. After rolling, you are bruised up, if not cut.

Not intentionally, though.

Right now, sorry to say I'm the "getting serious again" guy.

I guess I'm the knees and elbows guy with a little bit of thebhuman vice characteristics bc I like head control from guard. I can roll lightly but Ive got herky jerky movements when I'm escaping bad positions.

I always like to bring this thread back from time to time in order to see how the old timers are changing

Im a natural and a little bit of wat u weigh...im 17 and i do well against bigger blue belts...usually i tap them as much as they do me...i ask everyone how much they weigh even if i tap them

Back