So Who Are You? For grapplers:

Umm I'm the I did not have the time to read the whole thing guy but was pretty funny.

I think it all depends on who I roll with, what my purpose is, my mode and how hard they are going.

I sometimes like to roll and talk through what I see and what I could do and whay they could do. I think talking and rolling can b a good tool. I remember asking a guy once what he though he was doing after he tried to spaz a little and do a crazy move.

But in the progression of BJJ I am still learning to draw stick figures..

haha im like a lot of these guys combined but some of em im not tryna take a break i mean if were close to the wall lol i dont wanna hit the guys head..or mine lol but yeah im a lot of em...eh crap

I think i'm dangerously close to becoming the mail man. Same guard passes always. Same attacks off my back. I'm still kinda new, so i guess it's okay to try and perfect certain stuff.

i chuckled at most of these.
im a combination of a few of em

but i was this one last year
The NO-RESPONSIBILITY Guy, for awhile

I guess I'm a mix of the tough-ole-bastard with a smidge of the sweat guy. I may have more of them mixed in but it was far too long to read

That long read was worth it, some funny stuff. I think you covered almost every one. How about "The Diligent Student"? I'd put myself as that.

Lacking in natural talent but works hard, pays attention to the instructor, practices/drills techniques in his spare time (friend is usually the practice dummy), gradually improves, doesn't complain, respects everyone and is tolerant of all the grappling student archetypes the TS posted

:icon_chee

This is the joke that will never die lol. It always gets recycled...always a good read though.

im the I suck guy I just realised..I better work on that. I am kinda of glad we have an asshole guy at our gym I remeber him cranking all sorts of subs on me on my second class without giving me a chance to tap. This guy is my motivation to get better I will tap this prick

At first I thought it was pretty funny and accurate about some people to a point. Then after getting through the first 300 hundred or so descriptions I realized that regardless of what they do you hate everyone. This guy complains, this guy doesnt, this guy trys to hard, this guy trys too little. This guy lives with his parents, this guy has an injury. Honestly you sound kind of spiteful.

im the commando sweaty guy who has an injury and just left the gym telling everyone how much i benched... looking to be the tough ole bastard some day!

Didn't see it on the OP but how about consolation guy. After tapping you just dominating you positionally he proceeds to praise you on the things you did right. There is no suggestion that you are on the same level as him but you still get praised for how long you defended that RNC once he got your back.

I've been lots of the guys in the OP, though I'm trying not to be. I'm also the consolation guy when I happen to roll with people worse than me.

im the I suck guy I just realised..I better work on that. I am kinda of glad we have an asshole guy at our gym I remeber him cranking all sorts of subs on me on my second class without giving me a chance to tap. This guy is my motivation to get better I will tap this prick

Revenge will give you the strength to move a mountain. In this case though just improve your BJJ:icon_chee.

hahaha... very funny read!

I'm definitely a combination of a few:

- The Risk Taker
- The Humble You Up Guy
- The Lazy Possum
- The Laughter (I'm so guilty of this one sometimes... only with a particular team mate I train with LOL)

:D

I'd like to think I'm The Tough-Ole-Bastid and a combo of the Wrestler but I listen to my instructor. I get more positions than taps for sure.

I'm a lazy possum with no responsibilities and i'm proud.

Back