So, what did you think of Jon`s answers to those PED questions?

My biggest disappointment was that it took 2 days from the time Kevin Iole released those. suspicious hormone level tests for any legit mma media to post an article (and the one that did posted the article at 10pm and buried it off the front page with 8 new articles 10 hours later). But the second the NSAC say CIR tests were done (even though I STRONGLY believe that they weren't done until January 7th) there is a race between Helwani and Botter to post an article with no evidence or the dates the test were conducted.

Why was that both their first words on the topic in nearly 4 days since the story broke? Why did neither of them report when the tests were conducted?

I noticed the same. I have lost a lot of respect especially for mmafighting.com and Helwani because of this case. It kinda makes you feel sad and frustrated at the same time.

So let me get this straight, you know jones was lying about supposedly using PED because you have ESP/speech therapy training and have seen it before. But supposedly NSAC stated that jones test showed no issue of doping and made it clear.

Maybe you should take your Television psychotherapy to vegas, you could make a lot of money with those kinds of skills.

And yet they won't release the lab findings...weird, no?

6ng of epi to 27ng in 14 days and not one person can explain it.

It will also be very interesting to see if Jones does indeed sue the NSAC, as he seems to have been hinting.

How will the commission react to legal action? They will probably choose to fight fire with fire. In which case expect Jones to be hauled in front of the commission and asked some pointed questions about his T/E ratios. Even if Jones isn't guilty of PED use, they will want to discredit him, and three abnormal test results represents a good way to muddy the waters.

Its amazing how many athletes threaten legal action against commissions, media, journalists, etc when faced with doping issues.

Whats equally amazing is how few of them actually follow up that threat :D

Threatening legal action is a great PR tool, gives the believers something to latch onto, and many will carry on with the "He/She sued them for lying" myth long after any legal action has failed to materialise. Threatening legal action somehow because "sued them" over time in the eyes of the fanboys.

As for the interview, when hes asked if hes ever taken PED's the nodding, shaking of the head, reminds me of this guy

But there are clearly more questions to be asked on this story.

You assume that everyone has the need to nitpick every aspect of Jones existence hoping to find something to discredit him.

And get off of that "It's not about Jones". Of course it's about Jones.

Sounded like Jon's 'normal' interview voice. Answer was standard. He passed his tests and will hang on that until something changes.

You assume that everyone has the need to nitpick every aspect of Jones existence hoping to find something to discredit him.

"The dude had cocaine in his system, his hormone levels were fucked up and he eye pokes someone in every fight. Not to mention he had a DUI with underage girls in the car!"

"Ah, quit nitpicking"

I'd love to hear your opinions on the holocaust.

Isnt the interview about Jones though?
Do you know what makes a good interview?

"The dude had cocaine in his system, his hormone levels were fucked up and he eye pokes someone in every fight. Not to mention he had a DUI with underage girls in the car!"

"Ah, quit nitpicking"

I'd love to hear your opinions on the holocaust.

Yeah, 'cause that's exactly what I did. You caught me.

I'm sure you don't let facts get in the way of your Bones hate but Jones didn't have cocaine in his system (He tested pos for the metabolites that are a sign of coke use), the girls in the car were both 25 yo, iirc and he doesn't poke someone in every fight afaik. Perhaps you have a source?

I got sick to my stomach just seeing the preview sunday
Props to whoever watched and sat through that bullshit

I'm sure you don't let facts get in the way of your Bones hate but Jones didn't have cocaine in his system (He tested pos for the metabolites that are a sign of coke use), the girls in the car were both 25 yo, iirc and he doesn't poke someone in every fight afaik. Perhaps you have a source?

She was 16, "iirc".

And metabolites, ah, you're right! Tested positive for metabolites that are a sign of cocaine use! Perhaps I had this "Jones" fellow all wrong! LOL!

The only people posting facts are the ones disputing jones's seeming ped abuse, as evidenced by his bizarre t/e ratios and abnormal epi levels. Nut huggers like you are the ones making it about feelings/opinions.

She was 16, "iirc".

And metabolites, ah, you're right! Tested positive for metabolites that are a sign of cocaine use! Perhaps I had this "Jones" fellow all wrong! LOL!

try to scrape your pride off the floor bro. this guy really showed you. jones didnt test positive for coke he just tested positive for the metabolites and admitted to using coke prior to the test..... oh wait whats the point?

anyone with any social intelligence can see jones had prepped for this interview and was being his usual fake and dishonest self. what the socially retarded people dont seem to realize is that there were a ton of people calling jones fake long before his DUI or any evidence. people with social skills can see when someone is being fake and dishonest. to these people this interview was just another transparent load of bs

The only people posting facts are the ones disputing jones's seeming ped abuse, as evidenced by his bizarre t/e ratios and abnormal epi levels. Nut huggers like you are the ones making it about feelings/opinions.

Yeah, I'm sure you got dubs for posting too many facts.

This is more about the competence of the athletic commission and the quality of the antidoping program than it is about jones. Its kind of a coincidence that in a drug test he wasn't supposed to test positive for coke on revealed the odd hormone levels.

Back