So, what did you think of Jon`s answers to those PED questions?

They should just legalize steroids already.

Isn't there a rule against accusing fighters of taking PEDs? Can we enforce that so we don't have more stupid threads like this one? Especially when a guy passes all the tests.

The reporter even called him out. It was all just generic PC garbage.

From what I understood, the commission went to test Jon and when he ran back in the room with his feces sample in the cup they already knew he was on cocain.

Because as always everybody is hating Jones but nobody cares about the values that came back in DC's test. Sure that is a bit childish. But nuthugging all Jones opponents no matter what they do is Also kind of sad.

Last I checked nothing came back in DC's test. Let alone cocaine.

Isn't there a rule against accusing fighters of taking PEDs? Can we enforce that so we don't have more stupid threads like this one? Especially when a guy passes all the tests.

Not of they have reach. That makes it ok.

I think its extremely hard to take anything Jones says serious after we saw how easily he faked it with that one DC/Jones interview.

Because as always everybody is hating Jones but nobody cares about the values that came back in DC's test. Sure that is a bit childish. But nuthugging all Jones opponents no matter what they do is Also kind of sad.

Because DC's results looked fine, and they were not at all comparable to Jones test. DC's levels were over 14 times higher.

Because DC's results looked fine, and they were not at all comparable to Jones test. DC's levels were over 14 times higher.

Yeah, I know. But since the minute DC's were confirmed low(even though they are not that unnormal for a 36 year old), every singel JJ fan has used that as their default answer whenever JJ's results are beeing discussed.

Whether the accusations hold merit or not, I agree that he should have gone out of his way to incriminate himself. What a fake. This is an outrage!

Yeah, I know. But since the minute DC's were confirmed low(even though they are not that unnormal for a 36 year old), every singel JJ fan has used that as their default answer whenever JJ's results are beeing discussed.

Except JJ had .19 TE and EXTREMELY LOW T levels. DC had like .42 and 14x higher T levels. There is no similarity whatsoever.

When the Jones fans keep using the phrase "Haters gonna hate" to justify whatever actions of his that might be called in to question is tantamount to saying that standards of common sense and decency don't apply to Jones and that no matter what Jones do.

No matter how foolish and reprehensible, MMA fans are not allowed to reprimand Jones for that action because that makes them a "hater" and you're simply "hating" out of jealousy or other irrational bullshit like "Herp he destroyed your favorite fighters derp" or worse "because he is black!"

The overabundance of the word "Hater" word in this day and age just one example of how the Jones fans are being lead down a dangerous path of unprecedented ignorance, apathy and vanity just like Jones.

Calling someone a "hater" because they said some criticism in this instance about Jones makes the Jones fan look ignorant or stupid for giving negative feedback, basically dismissing an argument without addressing it by using a personal insult.

Everything that Jones says looks so rehearsed that it comes across as phoney. This interview was no different. It was also quite clearly edited, a la the Chael debacle interview last May.

Anyway Jones did nothing to erase my suspicions. He actually stammered when saying 'performance', as in 'performance enhancing drugs', and claimed that both he and DC had levels that were a 'little bit low' (with emphasis in his voice on 'little').

LOL. Three drug tests showing, apparently, highly abnormal hormone levels similar to that of a 90 year old. We still have no explanation.

It will also be very interesting to see if Jones does indeed sue the NSAC, as he seems to have been hinting.

How will the commission react to legal action? They will probably choose to fight fire with fire. In which case expect Jones to be hauled in front of the commission and asked some pointed questions about his T/E ratios. Even if Jones isn't guilty of PED use, they will want to discredit him, and three abnormal test results represents a good way to muddy the waters.

Back