So, what did you think of Jon`s answers to those PED questions?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Man, I laughed hard when he answered those questions. Just the look of his face and the tone of his voice cracked me up. After all this years and watching hundreads of his interviews, its so easy to tell when he puts his bullshit mode on it almost makes me feel bad for the guy. And the way he had to drag Cormier on it.. Jeez Jones, come on man..

Sounds the same as any other athlete accused of PEDs without conclusive evidence. Whether he's guilty or not. It almost always goes deny, deny, deny.

...what kind of answer did you expect?

Are you accusing Jones of PED use?

Same flat denial every athlete gives. Makes me no more or no less suspicious.

Sounds the same as any other athlete accused of PEDs without conclusive evidence. Whether he's guilty or not. It almost always goes deny, deny, deny.

Yeah, but Im not talking about the words he used.. But whatever, I know that atleast a certain part of the people who have watched closely his career knows what Im talking about, and thats enough for me. I just had a good laugh with it, thats all.

I've stopped listening to Jones interviews a long time ago. Great fighter. Everything else about him is terrible so i chosed to tune him out. It has sure helped to watch his fights more objectively now

Man, I laughed hard when he answered those questions. Just the look of his face and the tone of his voice cracked me up. After all this years and watching hundreads of his interviews, its so easy to tell when he puts his bullshit mode on it almost makes me feel bad for the guy. And the way he had to drag Cormier on it.. Jeez Jones, come on man..

So let me get this straight, you know jones was lying about supposedly using PED because you have ESP/speech therapy training and have seen it before. But supposedly NSAC stated that jones test showed no issue of doping and made it clear.

Maybe you should take your Television psychotherapy to vegas, you could make a lot of money with those kinds of skills.

I kinda want to believe that deep down you know too what Im talking about.

cHGUCg3.gif

Elaboration would be nice.

Lame TS. What did you expect, that Jon would do a couple of lines and say he is different than most humans so coke doesn't affect him?

Jon was tested and nothing was found. Lets assume that AJ, Gus, Cain, Jon and Weidman are all using PEDs.

Why did he bring Cormier in the conversation?

Because as always everybody is hating Jones but nobody cares about the values that came back in DC's test. Sure that is a bit childish. But nuthugging all Jones opponents no matter what they do is Also kind of sad.

Back