So what did you get your significant other for xmas?

A purse she said she liked that had my bank account screaming and a new makeup case.

I don't see the point in crotchless panties. Kinda like gift wrapping all the sides of a box except the one that has the contents brand label on.

I don't see the point in crotchless panties. Kinda like gift wrapping all the sides of a box except the one that has the contents brand label on.

It's like wearing a rubber with the tip cut off. Or listening to a Guns N roses song with Izzy Stradlin' singing lead.

a gift wrap of all the stuff she gave me plus a box of tissues, cab fare and a dildo so she can fuck herself.

Present- Chapters gift card, scarf,

Stocking- Tim Horton's gift card, cell phone case.

Its been too many years. I would always get the best boots and jacket I could afford. She was worth it then. Now I know she's not going anywhere.

Its been too many years. I would always get the best boots and jacket I could afford. She was worth it then. Now I know she's not going anywhere.

Why has she gained enough weight that she cant move?

now-i-can-get-fat.jpg

I hope she gets fat. Give me a good reason to cheat on her. Shes gained a few but fuck if I care how she looks. Just keep paying half the bills and taking the D once a week.

Nothing.

Although, after the first of the year I'll probably go shopping with her when it's a little less stressful and buy her something she picks out.

I always give money to my wife, my wife loooves to shop and she really is an expert in finding deals that leave everybody with their mouths open so whatever I would buy for her it would be nothing compared to how much she can get on her own, and she enjoys the process of finding good deals so works for both of us

I always give money to my wife, my wife loooves to shop and she really is an expert in finding deals that leave everybody with their mouths open so whatever I would buy for her it would be nothing compared to how much she can get on her own, and she enjoys the process of finding good deals so works for both of us

I need one of those. I resourceful female. Mine just walks into a store and asks a salesperson what she needs then takes their word for it. I have to shop for us.

I'm.going bankrupt with presents. Christmas, anniversary and her birthday all within 8 weeks of each other.

Kill me.

Back