So what did you get your significant other for xmas?

Holster for her HK, Gopro picatinny mount, tall socks with pixelated skulls on them
Gun safe for Chanukkah

Christmas balls to play with.

all i got was a Mediterranean cook book for my....lady..or ex. she left me like 2 weeks ago. claimed she doesn't love me anymore after 4 years. thank fuck i only bought the book i guess.

Well, this thread delivers. I've just added to her Christmas collection.

We just bought a new place (straight cash, no mortgage) and finished the renovations, so disposable cash was on the low. But I had bought multiple types of perfume since she complains I never buy her any. And a fancy schmancy make up mirror (I think but I really have no idea what makes a good one) to go with one of those free standing jewelry chests with drawers and shelves and will occupy a portion of my bedroom previously reserved for empty painted walls.

Single, and it's nice to be able to spend most of my christmas budget on my parents for once.

Well, this thread delivers. I've just added to her Christmas collection.

We just bought a new place (straight cash, no mortgage) and finished the renovations, so disposable cash was on the low. But I had bought multiple types of perfume since she complains I never buy her any. And a fancy schmancy make up mirror (I think but I really have no idea what makes a good one) to go with one of those free standing jewelry chests with drawers and shelves and will occupy a portion of my bedroom previously reserved for empty painted walls.

2mqu5gn.gif

My wife and I never have really done xmas gifts. We give to family and such and our son, but just have never really gave xmas gifts. We usually just wait until tax return time and get what we want

2 pieces of lingerie from Victoria's Secret
Gift card to a place called Massage Envy
New set of dish ware
Nice coffee thermos

Didn't even read the OP but we stopped doing that 10 years ago.

Got her front row tickets to Pink in Montreal. Sadly she likes that crap, luckily though this means I get a long weekend in Montreal.

Ipad 4th gen (the new retina one). As soon as I bought it I immediately thought of the sherdog giving your S.O. an Ipad when you're gonna dump them or receiving one when getting dumped thread and I was like FUCK sherdog!! She loves it though already gave it to her.

A nice jacket
yoga pants
Michael Kors watch
A foot massager from Brookstone

A Columbia jacket
New phone
Tablet
Underwear
Fuzzy slippers
Transmission fluid for her van

Didn't even read the OP but we stopped doing that 10 years ago.

Yah, us too.

We buy what we need and want throughout the year. I know he loves me, I don't need presents as proof.

Christmas is for our 5 year old.

Back