So what did you get your significant other for xmas?

A Coach purse.

Got until monday, so nothing yet.
Edit: Are the stores opened on sunday/monday?
Fuck.

i forgot, i also got her and her mom spa manicures. is it bad that i spent more money on her mom than i did on my own?

coach change purse, diamond necklace inside the purse, perfume, and her choice of a weekend at a bed & breakfast or tickets to the lion king on broadway. doing it up big this year...hopefully this isnt the ongoing expectation lol

don't go too big too early. if you get her something smaller next year she might be disappointed.

i will worry about it next xmas or her bday in May...1st xmas that she is coming to my family dinner...so pressure was on to make it a nice one for her.

I got her a Sig Sauer 9mm. I also got her 3 nice watches, Im broke this year so she didnt get much.

I'm in an undefined relationship, so I just her one inexpensive gift. She's the only adult I bought for, because I generally think gifts for adults is silly as shit.

I'm in an undefined relationship, so I just her one inexpensive gift. She's the only adult I bought for, because I generally think gifts for adults is silly as shit.

and the gift was....

Back