So what DC cried

Son of Sonnen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All day I have been reading shertards make a big deal about DC crying last night. I was going to ask who amongst us hasn't cried after a tough sports loss, but then I realized my audience and that its toughest personal sports losses probably happened on a play station or x-box.

So instead, I ask, don't you guys watch any other sports. Guys cry all the time. They cry when they lose. They cry when they win. They cry when they get elected to a hall of fame. They cry when they get traded or released by a team. Not everyone does it, but it certainly is not unusual.

Quite honestly, it tells me he was/is all in on this. Doesn't mean he was broken, it means he was sad. Guy put himself out there and worked his ass off and didn't get it done. I'd be more amazed if he was smiling and cracking jokes.

So, let's get off the playground and cut the "but he cried" stuff.

Frat kids i'd assume. They're the most hateful & racist.

Racist? Are you one of these race baiting people we see so often these days?

Not at all. Just what i noticed. Just bleed types hate exciting technical fights. They just fit in the category of laughing at people crying when they're less alpha than low tier org fighters.

Not at all. Just what i noticed. Just bleed types hate exciting technical fights. They just fit in the category of laughing at people crying when they're less alpha than low tier org fighters.

So why are you bringing racism into it?

Hes gonna come back Better! War DC

giphy.gif

I would've been more shocked if he didn't cry. There was a lot riding on that fight and we already know how competitive and passionate Cormier is about the sport.

I can guarantee that Jones would've cried as well, had their roles been reversed.

Is there a Helwani interview after the fight where he cried?

So why are you bringing racism into it?

It's what i see all the time. Don't get so worked up on the keyboard buddy lol. What i see is many are like that white dude post interview after silva-sonnen 1 just shit talking. Closet racism still exist brother. Go out more

DC is a great fighter but he did his fair share of shit talking. Also, he was clearly gotten to. Jones won the mental warfare game and wouldnt of cried had he lost.

Its understandable why DC cried, he has always come so close to the gold and fell short. But then again, if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Lastly...

giphy.gif

It's what i see all the time. Don't get so worked up on the keyboard buddy lol. What i see is many are like that white dude post interview after silva-sonnen 1 just shit talking. Closet racism still exist brother. Go out more

Your first comment was unnecessary. People called you on it.

It's not us, it's you.

I just thought it was funny because there was a thread yesterday before the fight saying "look how sad Jones was after losing to Hamil, do you think he'll cry when he loses tonight?"

Sobering stuff. No one should have to read shit talk with racial undertones on a forum. The government is not doing enough to encourage diversity.

It sounds like you are the racist against white dudes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back