So what DC cried

Not "many". Just 1 before you. Its unneccesary indeed but exist. Try emailing Joe Rogan your thoughts instead of on a stranger like me. He feels the same way.

Im irish so im pretty much white. Guess folks missed the word "Frat kids" The comprehension here lol.

DC is a great fighter but he did his fair share of shit talking. Also, he was clearly gotten to. Jones won the mental warfare game and wouldnt of cried had he lost.

Its understandable why DC cried, he has always come so close to the gold and fell short. But then again, if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Lastly...

giphy.gif

Side note, look at him. Not a mark on him. Seems the reports he was destroyed and broken were exaggerated.

Not "many". Just 1 before you. Its unneccesary indeed but exist. Try emailing Joe Rogan your thoughts instead of on a stranger like me. He feels the same way.

Rogan thinks it, so it must be true. Think for yourself, man. It's liberating.

Side note, look at him. Not a mark on him. Seems the reports he was destroyed and broken were exaggerated.

He's tough as nails, that's for sure, Gus was way more beat up, although he did have a limp apparently.

80% of cryers are women. The stat tells all.

What is a cryer, please elaborate? Where did you come up with this statistic? What does it tell? It's not clear at all what you're saying?

There's nothing wrong with crying men man, actually research I didn't pull out off my ass will tell you it is unhealthy to never cry, as it is unhealthy to always cry.

Its understandable why DC cried, he has always come so close to the gold and fell short. But then again, if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen.

What made you conclude he can't stand the heat?

Here in American sports culture if you talk shit and win you are a hero and if you talk shit and lose you are bashed for it.
DC made a fool of himself and didn't even go out in his shield after running his mouth.

It's what i see all the time. Don't get so worked up on the keyboard buddy lol. What i see is many are like that white dude post interview after silva-sonnen 1 just shit talking. Closet racism still exist brother. Go out more

If anyone here is worked up, it's you. Go peddle that shit somewhere else, no one's buying this time.

All day I have been reading shertards make a big deal about DC crying last night. I was going to ask who amongst us hasn't cried after a tough sports loss, but then I realized my audience and that its toughest personal sports losses probably happened on a play station or x-box.

So instead, I ask, don't you guys watch any other sports. Guys cry all the time. They cry when they lose. They cry when they win. They cry when they get elected to a hall of fame. They cry when they get traded or released by a team. Not everyone does it, but it certainly is not unusual.

Quite honestly, it tells me he was/is all in on this. Doesn't mean he was broken, it means he was sad. Guy put himself out there and worked his ass off and didn't get it done. I'd be more amazed if he was smiling and cracking jokes.

So, let's get off the playground and cut the "but he cried" stuff.

I cried when we lost our last varsity football game and missed playoffs at 4-5. Ppl would be upset of he was happy and fake fun when he was sad. All this proves is the fight wasn't fixed an Cormier really did care a lot about winning. I respect him more now. Plus all u idiots making fun would die if u made fun to his face.

It's actually sad, people giving DC shit. Those people have no idea what it is to pour your life into something and have a passion.

Rogan thinks it, so it must be true. Think for yourself, man. It's liberating.

He got the media with him which is a better use of your time to let him know, Just exposing the double standards.

Im irish so im pretty much white. Guess folks missed the word "Frat kids" The comprehension here lol.

Like the frat kids from the Univ of Virginia who were profiled in Rolling Stone for gang raping that student, or the white frat kids from Duke who gang raped the black stripper ... Wait .. Whoops ...

"break bones" become "break out in tears"
embarrassing

I'm pretty sure the majority of fighters cry sometime after a loss, it's just most times the cameras aren't there.

It's funny for me to visualize this now that it's been a while, but I cried in the hotel bathtub after both of my amateur kickboxing losses.

There're a very acceptable times to cry in front of a sports audience retirements are tear jerkers, the death of a team mate, the winning of a championship! But you're a fighter who lost a fight? Granted it was DC's first loss but after being exposed by Jones that loss can be the first of many. Losing sucks cry in your dressing room suck it up for the cameras and fans man.

DC did much better than i expected he did well against the champ. He fought hard well he could i have not lost any respect for this man, if anything i gained alot, he didnt have to come out in the post conference, but he did DC all day

I dont think it was the loss the made him cry per se. I noticed he talked a lot about the disappointment of the fight, how he performed and how well Jon performed, and he didn't cry at all. It wasn't until he mentioned having to "rebuild himself more times than people can imagine", that he started to cry. I assume with the inevitable fatigue and emotion that comes after a fight, that the images of his past sufferings: perhaps even the tragic death of his daughter, or maybe his post Olympics depression, was what triggered the tears.

Back