So what DC cried

My first thought when he cried was that Cain must have been holding his handbag for him during the fight.

It's actually sad, people giving DC shit. Those people have no idea what it is to pour your life into something and have a passion.

This is exactly right. Reading through the comments here and in other threads, it's easy to tell which posters have put themselves on the line for something and those that haven't.

"I'm rectally ravaged by the amount of discussion regarding Cormier's crying. I think it'd be a good idea if I were to create a new, separate thread about it that very well might attract a lot of attention of its own."

GG.

80% of cryers are women. The stat tells all.

To be fair most people will never know the pain of being that close to winning a belt and losing. Most of us will never even know what losing a pro or amateur fight is like. So yes 80% of criers could be women but that doesn't take into account the context.

This is exactly right. Reading through the comments here and in other threads, it's easy to tell which posters have put themselves on the line for something and those that haven't.

Almost. It's easy to tell which posters have put themselves on the line for something... and suffered dismal failure due to their inadequacy.

I don't know what that's like because I have never tasted anything other than sweet and complete success.

Be less failure prone.

Or just who is over 16. There's a lot of teens on here . Growing up on 4chan will make you desensitized.

"I'm rectally ravaged by the amount of discussion regarding Cormier's crying. I think it'd be a good idea if I were to create a new, separate thread about it that very well might attract a lot of attention of its own."

GG.

LOL Perfect.

My first thought when he cried was that Cain must have been holding his handbag for him during the fight.

You're such a man no doubt. He shows emotion for what he loves, he didn't fucking flip attitude when he'd be on camera. True warrior. DC will smash more people up, who cares if he lost one fight.

I dont care if he cried. He had a lot on the line and it meant a lot to him. It hurts to come up short on a life goal that you put so much of yourself in to. And then for it to be public, against basically an enemy, and to get beat in your area of strength? That is a lot to take in. And the weight cutting and andreneline and agression and all sorts of other things that affect emotions are already in play when it happens? It took its toll. Who would give a shit? The guy certainly doesnt have anything to prove as far as his manhood. People projecting their own insecurities might be serious in giving him a hard time but not too many people care about people that are the type to do that anyway. Now making some harmless jokes in a chatroom meant to be in fun are different obviously. But anyone who actually thinks less of him for it is clueless.

Maybe people don't see his crying like you do, he's not the 1st fighter to pour blood, sweat, & tears into training and come up short, no shame in that.

What I see with DC is a man that truly hates Jon and was utterly convinced by his own hype and certain Sherdog types that the belt was his and that he was truly gonna be the 1st man to Breakbones even got T's made to tell everybody.

Fast forward Bones remains "Unbroken". DC suffers his 1st loss to Jon of all people, Jon backed up his trash talking and DC just got trashed. Partial tears for hard work lost the majority of his tears is because he got humbled before the masses and couldn't back-up the shit he spoke and the fan hype that carried him, to me that's why he got all weepy, now give the man a tissue

Hes gonna come back Better! War DC

giphy.gif

Will be interesting to see how he comes back.

I just assume anyone who laughs at DC for that is a piece of shit and disregard them.

I felt horrible for DC when he broke down at the post fight. The guy was so close and it didn't happen. Guaranteed DC comes back a lot stronger, such a learning experience for a true athlete. He just needs to regroup, focus on what he did wrong and work to improve. He was taking it to jones in the second. There are a lot of positive things in there amongst the negative that he can also take away from this fight. I do believe rampage when he said Jon was a guy that you have to fight more than once and Jon has never rematched anyone he has beaten.

Side note, look at him. Not a mark on him. Seems the reports he was destroyed and broken were exaggerated.

Yea, DC is a small tank. They will fight again. DC will circle a bit more and be more weary about the body kicks as well and we will have ourselves a truly amazing championship fight again!

So TS, you don't like some freaks talking about DC's cry.

Yet you start this thread and give them another opportunity to be loud...

You lack logic.

Back