So UFC Fight Pass sucks :(

I don't think Fight Pass has been made with American's in mind.

Which is why so many jimmies are rustled about it on here.

I'm not in America... and Fight Pass is awesome. I can watch every single event bar PPV main card's in 720p and the streams have been pretty much rock solid so far.

Well worth the $10 p/month.

oh still isnt in 1080p? in these days?

hmm

cant a vpn be used to bypass the region lockout?

how does the whole Ultimate Fighter thing work?

I specifically got Fight Pass to watch the Woman's 115 division...and I've been on media blackout since the beginning... well they only have the first 4 episodes.

is there any FAQ about how often they update them? do you have to wait a month to get the previous month's worth of shows?

so stupid. :(

I'll probably cancel after if that is the case....seems they are being greedy for no reason.

People..it's like 10$ a month and you guys love the UFC.. Wtf is the problem?

And this is exactly what gets me. I would gladly pay $25/month for all Fight Night cards through Fight Pass. They recently added Chrome Cast to their app so I would just sync it to my TV.

But for $10 I don't even get most of the Fight Night main cards. A la carte is the future and I don't have cable. The UFC could make a lot more if they offered all Fight Night cards with Fight Pass.

I don't have cable so I love fight pass, for 10 bucks a month I get to see fight cards. The last one Rockhold vs Bisping was awesome

Either one of these things. I'd prefer a PS4 app so I don't have to mess with a computer/change any ports but it's really solid. I wish that Fight Nights were on FP even if they kicked it up another ten bucks because then I would have all non-PPV fights covered. Access to the library and Invicta events (the only reason I got FP in the first place) would just be super extra icing on the cake.

Fuck cable.

how does the whole Ultimate Fighter thing work?

I specifically got Fight Pass to watch the Woman's 115 division...and I've been on media blackout since the beginning... well they only have the first 4 episodes.

is there any FAQ about how often they update them? do you have to wait a month to get the previous month's worth of shows?

so stupid. :(

I'll probably cancel after if that is the case....seems they are being greedy for no reason.

LadyTUF is on Fox Sports 1. Not going to be on FightPass any time soon.

When it hits PS4 I'll have zero complaints. I just get tired of switching the Roku in and out of an HDMI.

People complaining about they can't watch Fox cards on FightPass in the US—I know it sucks but that's simple common sense business, son.

You think Fox is going to break the bank to air UFC events in the US and then let the UFC air the same events on their own platform? Surely even Sherdog isn't that goddamn stupid.

Fight Pass doesn't have enough features to make it worth it for American fans. Just subscribe for the free month, load up on old fights, then cancel before it charges.

i had the free trial before it went live with payments and just let it loop through and kept it going. After a month it wasn't any better; there was no chat during fights, stream problems, and the library wasn't there. Anyway, they would have charged me the rest of my life and I forgot to use it the last few events so I dropped it...

but they will hit you for a second month because of the several week long canceling process

You really need to learn how to work with your credit card company. Whenever a service attempts the old "it takes a while" routine, I'm proactive about telling the credit card company or bank to block charges from this entity, or dispute any charges. They will almost always side with you, especially over such a small sum.

It just bugs me that the "hardcores" that kept the sport alive and the TUF noobs (who are far from noobs at this point) get the worst deal. $55 PPV's and Fightpass, while the newer fans they cater to (outside USA) get to watch everything for free.

Was going to watch the Fight Night last night but when i went to check it out. Get the message Not Available in your region.

I thought the main selling point for fight pass is to be able to watch live Fight Night and the Zuffa library

I just dont see whats the point in spending 10bucks a month if your not even going to be able to watch the live cards when its on

luckly im only on a trial and dont plan on getting the 9.99 subscription

Haven't ever encountered a black out, love it.

I only got Fight Pass so I can watch the Invicta fight cards. The $10/month I pay to Zuffa is a very cheap way to watch some quality fights.

They also moved the previously free prelim (Facebook/ufc.tv) fights to Fight Pass, monetizing something that wasn't before. Also, they are putting all these overseas cards on it instead of on free TV. It's a fucking moneygrab, not something to be excited over. Maybe if they start putting HD PPVs on it, SHORTLY after (like a couple of events) they originally happened, it might be worth it, but yeah... money grab.

A business asking for money for their product? The horror!!!!!

fightpass is a money pit for ufc fans in the usa. outside of the USA, ppv and other cards are free lol

Really? because I dont live in the us and fox sports cards require you to have a minimum $50/m cable tv package to watch and the ppv are the same price as in the us.

If you buy a PPV they throw in 6 months of fight pass for like $5 a month.

If you can't afford that or bitch about that type of money, start pimpin son!

Back